talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

May 2017 Member Of The Month

football forum

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Predictable and well deserved. Best member this month by a mile. Great addition to this forum.

As much as I like Spike, I feel that ScoRoss was a little better this May.

Flippin eck! What does Spike have to do to win it!!!! o.O

At the same time I have to say Hugh Jess is one of the most knowledgeable football fans I have ever read (and that doesn't demote Spike in any manner).  It's a pleasure reading both in all honesty.

Congratulations to Hugh! ;)

Haha wow cheers everyone. I wasn't expected this. It has definitely perked me up and after a brutal last 3 days at work.

Now that I've got this monkey off my back, I can finally drop the act and starting acting like a bellend to everyone :D 

On a serious note though, well done to everyone for getting this place up and running and turning it into a such a success. It's a lot of fun posting here.  

I just wish I had more time to log on here during the day time, but unfortunately at work everyone can see my computer screen when they walk to the kitchen. 

On 2017-6-1 at 2:47 PM, Spike said:

Forever a bridesmaid, never a bride.

On 2017-6-1 at 2:37 PM, True Blue said:

Been member for 10+ years never been member of the month, he has under 200 posts and wins it?!??! ¬¬

Joke aside well done mate well deserved :D:D 

Join the back of the moaning line you two.

----

Hugh's posts have been of real quality. If I had a vote this month I would have gone for him or one of the Everton fans. It's a nice throwback to a time when The Football League Forum had some real quality posters. Just a shame Palace, Hull and Cardiff all went up at the same time and Lucas lost interest talking to Leicester fans...

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I think that Hugh Jass is predominantly based in the football section so if you are the type of member that mainly comes here for the Off Topic you might have missed him. He joined in early May and has been one of the best newcomers I've seen and is well deserving of the crown. Hopefully he sticks around long into the next season as being so close to Preston I've got a soft spot for them and would love to have some inside knowledge on their season. 

All I do is post in the football sections. 

• Subscriber
On 01/06/2017 at 2:37 PM, True Blue said:

Been member for 10+ years never been member of the month, he has under 200 posts and wins it?!??! ¬¬

Joke aside well done mate well deserved :D:D 

It's not always about you ya selfish cunt. 

Well done to Beyoncé. Deserved from what I've seen.

Archived