talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund (2) 1-2 (4) Man City - Wednesday 14th April, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund (2) 1-1 (3) Man City - Wednesday 14th April, 2021 (2nd Leg)
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I'm confused. Does this make it not a handball then? 

I am confused as well.   I think if he heads the ball on to his arm its not a penalty, same as if the ball hit his foot and then bounced off his arm.  In this case it looked to me it hit the top of his arm and the top of his head at the same time.  He has his arm in an odd position, it is just hanging out there.   I can see why they gave the penalty.

• The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund (2) 1-2 (4) Man City - Wednesday 14th April, 2021 (2nd Leg)

Yeah, I hope City do it.

But I don't know if they can afford to play two legs against PSG without playing an actual striker though.

It was ok against Dortmund, they made harder work of the 2 legs than what it actually was, but v PSG, you feel they won't quite create as much as Bayern and will need to be clinical.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

How and why is Mbappe overrated? :35_thinking:

I've explained it a few times, and plenty of people agree with me. His end product is D O G S H I T.
 If he wasn't blindingly fast he'd be playing for Sevilla or Lyon, looking for his big move to Dortmund or Arsenal xD 

10 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I've explained it a few times, and plenty of people agree with me. His end product is D O G S H I T.
 If he wasn't blindingly fast he'd be playing for Sevilla or Lyon, looking for his big move to Dortmund or Arsenal xD 

2018– Paris Saint-Germain 76

(72)

72 goals in 76 games for PSG. Pretty good end product. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's not that bad xD

Traore at Wolves has a 'DOGSHIT' end product. All power and pace and fuck all in front of goal. 

Sorry but Mbappe is not like that. 

28 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I’m not on this train Willie 😂 his numbers for PSG and who he has scored against say otherwise. I’m not denying that his pace is an unbelievable advantage, but he still has talent without it. 

41 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I agree with you on lots of things. But not Gerrard v Lampard, and not this.

He's not Traore at Wolves or Ryan Babel at... his entire career... he's put in some really top level performances and is pretty easily the best player on Plastic Saint Germain imo.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived