(2-1)

Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
(1-1)

Villarreal vs Dinamo Zagreb
(1-0)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hope Ole uses this as a chance to rest players, they are easily one of the worst sides we've faced all season and I seen little in the first leg to worry us. 

I've also got a sneaking feeling Arsenal will go out in Prague, they are so poor and Prague are well organised, I think Arsenal get beat and Arteta loses his job at the end of the season. 

Who at BT Sport decided to put Jermaine Jenas back on the Roma vs Ajax game again this week, deserves firing themselves.

He clearly had no idea about either of these teams last week and have him back for more. Hopefully he's figured out which players are from which team this week...

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Why?

Because if they do, it could jeopardise our chances of qualifying for CL, especially if you or Man City win it this season. If I'm right in thinking. 

I'm not entirely sure. 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Because if they do, it could jeopardise our chances of qualifying for CL, especially if you or Man City win it this season. If I'm right in thinking. 

I'm not entirely sure. 

Would require Chelsea and Arsenal finishing outside the top 4 and both winning their European competitions. Then the 4th place team would drop into the Europa League.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm not entirely sure. 

Basically if Chelsea & Arsenal win the tournaments, and both finish outside the top 4, then that would be your five Champions League spots.

Basically it could mean 4th in the PL doesn't get into the Champions League.

5th can still not get into Europe at all xD but that requires Arsenal winning the Europa League, Tottenham winning the League Cup and Southampton winning the FA Cup.

On 14/04/2021 at 13:41, Devil said:

I'd hope Ole uses this as a chance to rest players, they are easily one of the worst sides we've faced all season and I seen little in the first leg to worry us. 

I've also got a sneaking feeling Arsenal will go out in Prague, they are so poor and Prague are well organised, I think Arsenal get beat and Arteta loses his job at the end of the season. 

Called that one wrong :4_joy:

Fair play to Arsenal that was a fantastic result for them, not that I think Prague are really much cop but the reality is the pressure was on for them last night and then delivered. 

Tougher ties lie ahead for both English sides now, Roma will be tough for United and Villeareal won't be a push over for Arsenal. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived