talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manuel Locatelli - Signs for Juventus

Never should have been able to leave Milan, and now is one of the best midfielders in Italy. Just one of their many, many mistakes in the last decade.

Not sure where he fits in at Man City, as they seem to have an endless line of midfielders. From Roberto Mancini's point of view, it might be best for him to move to Juventus and be an integral part of any midfield rebuild there. Especially with a World Cup looming after next season.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, shut up said:

Serie A and international football suits him way more than the Premier League would. Not saying he's not a good player but I think people are getting a bit giddy here. I don't think he'd look great in an Arsenal midfield. 

Aye, he’s no Xaka that’s for sure...

16 minutes ago, shut up said:

He's just another Jorginho. Surprised people are falling into this trap again

Mate is this you? 

B41F8129-B03C-40E3-B9B7-92DAFE61B4DE.jpeg

Your midfield is cack. You are losing a mainstay midfielder to Roma for pittance, and two others have fucked back off to Madrid. You have Partey, who is great, but Christ do you need some bodies in there. 

Just now, shut up said:

What have Arsenal got to do with anything you bin dipping cunt 

See what I added on. You’re on about him not being that good, when your own midfield is a mess. You should be hoping your club starts signing some decent players like him. 

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Shut Up reminds me of an algorithm that has processed all of the name calling and abusing from this site and has incorporated that into every post he makes xD

His coding is based off Arsenal fans we found on twitter.

21 minutes ago, shut up said:

And what has that got to do with Locatelli being a good player or not. It's completely irrelevant xD

My point is, you should be wanting your club to sign this guy. He plays in the exact position you’re needing somebody in. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Rick said:

Mate is this you? 

B41F8129-B03C-40E3-B9B7-92DAFE61B4DE.jpeg

Your midfield is cack. You are losing a mainstay midfielder to Roma for pittance, and two others have fucked back off to Madrid. You have Partey, who is great, but Christ do you need some bodies in there. 

Partey also isnt ‘great’ - bang average 

30 minutes ago, Storts said:

Partey also isnt ‘great’ - bang average 

Great was perhaps too strong, but he’s not bang average. He’s just having to play with absolute shite players next to him. 

• 2 weeks later...

We should definitely keep Xhaka but seeing as the people running the club are idiots and will most likely sell him, we do need to bring someone in.

Don't know a whole lot about Locatelli other than what he's doing now for Italy. Only other thing I know is him coming on and scoring a winner for AC Milan long ago when he was breaking into the first team. Can't really judge if he'd be a good signing just based off of that especially if it's for a lot of money.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s come out and said he doesn’t want a move to Arsenal at all. He wants CL football and his top choice is Juve.

He definitely didn’t need to say it, you’d be mental to think they’ve got a chance after this tournament. Big move for Juve, Milan fucked up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Manuel Locatelli - Signs for Juventus

Archived