12/09/2020 - Fulham 0-3 Arsenal
01/01/2019 - Arsenal 4-1 Fulham
07/10/2018 - Fulham 1-5 Arsenal

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Sounds like this has been a thrilling game then. 

Arsenal had a goal disallowed through VAR earlier apparently. Not sure how close or tight it was. 

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, shut up said:

Dominated the game from start to finish. It should have been 4/5-1 but for their GK and our dreadful finishing. 

Screenshot_20210418-153035_Scores.jpg

Well done. Quite an achievement against Fulham at home.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, shut up said:

Did i say it was an achievement? I'd be more bothered about why Everton have had another nothing season (what's that, 25th in a row?) despite spunking a load of cash if i was you xD

Arsenal 2021:

• Celebrate 'winning the possession' at home against a team who are going to be relegated.
  • Have a pop at teams above you in the table for having a nothing season.
  • Laugh at other teams spunking a load of cash when you spent £400m on Nicolas Pepe.
  • Going into Chelsea threads all the time with hand-picked stats to try and make it look like Pepe was less of a waste of money than Havertz and Werner.
  • Trying to join a European Super League when you're scrapping over 9th with Leeds and Aston Villa.

Really thrown the shackles off after getting rid of Wenger. :congrats:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, shut up said:

- Nobody was celebrating anything. We were poor in the final third

- We win trophies mate, and if we dont this season it's definitely a nothing season for us. They don't hand out trophies for finishing above Arsenal though, so it's weird youre celebrating that.

- We overspent on Pepe, but again, we win trophies to at least ease the pain.

- i don't run the club, so no idea why trying to join a super league is on me, but we're a massive club and we're wanted in the league, i guess :what:

I'm winding you up for the most part mate, but if you think Arsenal's current trajectory is nothing to be concerned about then fair enough. It's just you spend a lot of time on this forum going around trying to put downers on clubs like Chelsea or Spurs and everyone knows if Storts or Cicero posted those possession stats as some sort of positive spin after their sides drew at home to Fulham you'd be the first one in there taking the piss.

I learned to laugh at my club years ago so having a pop at Everton to distract from criticisms levelled at Arsenal won't work on me. You'll have to learn to laugh at your club too if you end up in this European NFL with Man City, Real Madrid and Juventus.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived