Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png       VS      155.png

Recent Form
Leeds - WWWDL
Liverpool - DWLWW

Last 3 Meetings
12/09/2020 - Liverpool 4-3 Leeds
29/11/2016 - Liverpool 2-0 Leeds (EFL Cup)
22/09/2009 - Leeds 0-1 Liverpool (EFL Cup)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Leeds vs Liverpool - Monday 19th April, 2021

Is there even a point to the rest of this season now? If we don’t intend on playing champions league football then why the fuck should I bother watching the run in? 

Absolute fucking shambles the whole thing. But I will be watching tonight, and I hope Jurgen doesn’t fucking dodge the questions he will obviously get about the ESL. In fact, I hope he makes it clear he won’t manage this club if it goes ahead. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Is there even a point to the rest of this season now? If we don’t intend on playing champions league football then why the fuck should I bother watching the run in? 

Absolute fucking shambles the whole thing. But I will be watching tonight, and I hope Jurgen doesn’t fucking dodge the questions he will obviously get about the ESL. In fact, I hope he makes it clear he won’t manage this club if it goes ahead. 

Brilliant point. 

No point at all really is there. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Only rumours (as most things are) that Klopp will walk if Liverpool are placed into the ESL. Putting my feelings for him aside, this is one thing I would applaud and stand with him on.

Don't you have a missus? :ph34r:

• Subscriber

In all seriousness, if there's one club/fanbase who can and will stand up to this nonsense it's Liverpool. Putting the rivalry aside, Liverpool and Everton both understand the city and what it stands for, and Klopp clearly understands it as well. He's a principled guy and while it would be naive to pretend that Liverpool haven't distanced themselves from their roots to some extent, most of that can be put on these greedy owners with the shithousing over furloughing staff. 

I would hope to see riots outside the stadium tonight, and throughout the whole day to be honest. Get into them.

Just a shame this isn’t a hone game, because the fans would have went fucking ballistic outside. 

FSG were one of the better things to come to this football club, and I can thank them for getting us into a position where we could finally win the Premier League. The last four years has been some of the best times as a Liverpool fan. But fuck those twats now. The season ticket hikes, the furloughing staff announcements were bad enough and they rightly got shot down. But this is one step way too far, this is ripping the fucking soul out of the club, and for what? A bit of money. You never walk alone? Hahaha what a joke that motto looks right now. Never been so ashamed of this club. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I'm just gutted fans aren't allowed in the stadiums, as I would hope for fans attending the ground - but demonstrating outside and walking out at KO after demonstrations. 

It's very conveniently timed...

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

I'm just gutted fans aren't allowed in the stadiums, as I would hope for fans attending the ground - but demonstrating outside and walking out at KO after demonstrations. 

It's 100% why it's happened now and they've realised that the return is coming and time is running out. Behind closed doors football has facilitated the absolute worst about it.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's 100% why it's happened now and they've realised that the return is coming and time is running out. Behind closed doors football has facilitated the absolute worst about it.

This was what those people in the labs in Wuhan really wanted. 

5 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I'm not gonna bother tonight

I can understand that. I've heard a lot from Neville but I'm interested to hear someone as staunch as Carragher deliver his view on his club. 

3 hours ago, Devil said:

Leeds should do the decent thing and boycott the game. 

No I don't agree. Why should we have to change?

The decent thing if anything would be for the League to penalise Liverpool and give us the points.

Same applied for when it comes to any of the 'Big 6' playing.

The game will be immaterial for many tonight I feel but I hope we still win, and I'd like to think fans of other clubs not involved in the Super League would like to see that also.

• The title was changed to Leeds 0-1 Liverpool - Monday 19th April, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived