talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FCC at Montreal this weekend.  Canadian teams have gotten approval to host their own matches now instead of playing in Florida.  Will be an interesting match... Cincy have won every match against Montreal in the couple years they have been in the MLS.  Weird stat considering we are the worst team in the league B|

Also, Wednesday night is home for Atlanta @Eco

Yeah - we need to see if we are going to the game. 

Kind of a pain for us to travel to the home games now after finding a baby sitter. 

Atlanta are still struggling and can't score, so I'm not sure what kind of season we can have. 

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yeah - we need to see if we are going to the game. 

Kind of a pain for us to travel to the home games now after finding a baby sitter. 

Atlanta are still struggling and can't score, so I'm not sure what kind of season we can have. 

Sorry, meant Cincy are home to Atlanta.  I have season tix so I go to most of our games.  Was at the Hell is Real derby... although I wish I wasn't at the end.

2 minutes ago, Coma said:

Sorry, meant Cincy are home to Atlanta.  I have season tix so I go to most of our games.  Was at the Hell is Real derby... although I wish I wasn't at the end.

Ha - yeah that was tough to watch (if you are a Cincy fan). 

I watch less and less MLS, as the league is just getting so crowded and it's been harder and harder to get to games with life and a child. 

Granted, we will never offload our ST's as there is a massive waiting list to get them, and we can sell them and make a profit. But right now we probably are able to attend about 50% of the games. 

Saturday, July 17
Atlanta United vs New England Revolution
NYRB vs Inter Miami
Columbus vs NYCFC
Montreal vs Cincy
Philly vs DC
Toronto vs Orlando
Nashville vs Chicago
Colorado vs San Jose
Vancouver vs LA Galaxy
LAFC vs Real Salt Lake
Portland vs Dallas

Sunday, July 18
Minnesota vs Seattle

Cincy lose 5-4 after being up 0-2 and 2-4 at different points in the game.  Our unbeaten record against Montreal has been dashed.

On a side note, this team is a dumpster fire.

4 minutes ago, Coma said:

Cincy pounding the Atlanta goal.

Both teams should have goals. 

We need to remember that Kann is NOT Guzan so these back passes are going to kill us and we just need to stop. 

It's shocking how much better our attack looks with Heinze. 

I fully expect Josef to make his entry after HT, and so that will hopefully bring another level to this attack. 

Our defense is still shit without Bello, Robinson, and Guzan. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived