talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to the match tomorrow. Sold my tickets for the game, but my Dad's company has a suite, and he had an extra ticket tomorrow so I'll be watching the game while enjoying free food and drinks. 

Let's go United. 

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Going to the match tomorrow. Sold my tickets for the game, but my Dad's company has a suite, and he had an extra ticket tomorrow so I'll be watching the game while enjoying free food and drinks. 

Let's go United. 

I was supposed to be in a suite for the 9/4 match but I got shafted at the last minute.  I've been in the company box once a season since the team's inception so I was bummed.  

Enjoy the 3 points tonight.

FYI, I won't be renewing my season tickets for next season.  We're on course for a 3rd straight bottom finish with no improvement in sight.

Call me a fair-weather fan, whatever.  It's just not enjoyable anymore and the only way to get that across to the front office is to fuck them off for awhile.

Was with my Dad all day so missed most sports as we prepared for the college (American) football game. 

But, I was able to grab another TV and turn on Atlanta United. 

Great win, beating a good DC team 3-2 at home. We are now firmly in the playoff spot, playing great, and Josef is getting back to his old form. This has been so good and that goal by Bello was decent, but the run up by Moreno was one of the best things I have seen all year. 

Watching Bundesliga all morning makes it difficult to switch over to MLS. Speed is slower with a massive drop off in skill. Thank goodness the talent has improved a ton over the past decade, but still, it's still a massive drop. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived