talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hej snakFodbold365

football forum

Hello everyone

I am a FC København fan from Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm mostly here to talk about other leagues though, as I don't expect you all have a big interest in the Danish Superliga ;) I found the forum as part of my research for my bachelor project, so a good bit of my activity atm. will center around that but I do hope and plan to stick around and get to know you all... I currently live in a dorm where we are only 2 football fans, so I am in severe need of football discussion.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Welcome to the forums :D

Get your mate to join too! 

I'd love to visit Copenhagen properly. Only time I went was when Leicester played there in Nov 2016. Cold, icy, and a boring 0-0 draw which thankfully I don't remember too much of due to the beers had. 

Do you have any favourite players or teams outside of Copenhagen? 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, SylvesterWH said:

Hello everyone

I am a FC København fan from Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm mostly here to talk about other leagues though, as I don't expect you all have a big interest in the Danish Superliga ;)

Welcome aboard buddy, I think you will find a lot of members in here who have interests in other leagues, in Stans World Prediction League he can mention Dutch clubs in there too so I get to know of teams and leagues in there that I have never heard of before.

Keep posting buddy, and welcome aboard again, we are a lively lot in here so have fun, if you 'click' on your flag icon you will find 6 other members from your neck of the woods in TF365, one being  @Inverted so you can see really this is a place with members from all over the world. :ay:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums :D

Get your mate to join too! 

I'd love to visit Copenhagen properly. Only time I went was when Leicester played there in Nov 2016. Cold, icy, and a boring 0-0 draw which thankfully I don't remember too much of due to the beers had. 

Do you have any favourite players or teams outside of Copenhagen? 

Thank you!

Haha sounds like you had a pretty on point experience of November in Denmark, good thing the beers could keep you warm.

I have been following Barca as well for as long as I can remember and lately I have taken a liking to Italian football as well. As far as players go I would say Puyol, Hamsik, the whole Guordiola Barca team of course, currently I think there are a lot of exciting players but I don't have any specific favourites, maybe Kasper Schmeichel since he is an absolute wall for the national team.

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Copenhagen is a beautiful part of the world, been there a few times. 

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks man. Yeah I love the city, very beautiful!

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Velkommen! Nice to have you on board, neighbour. 

Vielen Dank, neighbour! 

26 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome aboard buddy, I think you will find a lot of members in here who have interests in other leagues, in Stans World Prediction League he can mention Dutch clubs in there too so I get to know of teams and leagues in there that I have never heard of before.

Keep posting buddy, and welcome aboard again, we are a lively lot in here so have fun, if you 'click' on your flag icon you will find 6 other members from your neck of the woods in TF365, one being  @Inverted so you can see really this is a place with members from all over the world. :ay:

Thank you!

That sounds really interesting, will definitely check it out, thanks for letting me know.

Ah, that's awesome, cool to know there are a few other Danes around as well!

58 minutes ago, nudge said:

Welcome aboard! :)

Can I have some Smørrebrød, please. Also what is Daniel Jensen doing these days? We could do with him in midfield again. 

Thank you!

You can have as much as you want, you can never get too much smørrebrød :17_heart_eyes: I am fairly certain you are better off without him at this time, as I believe he has been retired for 10 years!

Hvordan går det? 

Im not actually Danish I'm afraid, Im from Scotland and I was just living there when I made this account. Spent just over a year in Copenhagen on a study exchange. 

I never got to a game at Telia Parken, but I did go head over to Vestegnen a couple of times...

9 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Hvordan går det? 

Im not actually Danish I'm afraid, Im from Scotland and I was just living there when I made this account. Spent just over a year in Copenhagen on a study exchange. 

I never got to a game at Telia Parken, but I did go head over to Vestegnen a couple of times...

Det går godt!

Ah, hope you liked your stay!

I'm sorry to hear you went to Vestegnen :10_wink:

2 hours ago, SylvesterWH said:

Det går godt!

Ah, hope you liked your stay!

I'm sorry to hear you went to Vestegnen :10_wink:

Beautiful city, I was planning to head back for a while but Covid has stopped me. 

I still look out for any Danish team in the CL or Europa League that I get the chance to watch. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, SylvesterWH said:

Thank you!

You can have as much as you want, you can never get too much smørrebrød :17_heart_eyes: I am fairly certain you are better off without him at this time, as I believe he has been retired for 10 years!

I'd still take him, we're that desperate xD 

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Had to Google that lol, sounds and looks nice. :D

It is! I recommend "Dyrlægens natmad" if you ever want to try.

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Beautiful city, I was planning to head back for a while but Covid has stopped me. 

I still look out for any Danish team in the CL or Europa League that I get the chance to watch. 

Ah happy to hear you want to go back, sucks that covid stopper you.

Awesome, Midtjylland did alright this year!

Archived