talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Betis

• Administrator

The main question is when will Joaquin retire/how long can he go on for xD. Absolute legend for Betis.

I'd love to attend a Betis/Sevilla derby. Always quite spicy from the ones I've watched.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

The main question is when will Joaquin retire/how long can he go on for xD. Absolute legend for Betis.

I'd love to attend a Betis/Sevilla derby. Always quite spicy from the ones I've watched.

If he doesn't got to 45 I'll be upset.  What a champ, not even slowing down at all

• 7 months later...

Betis currently sitting 3rd in the table and have real potential to get a Champions League spot given the state of Barcelona and the league in general.

Pellegrini's done a fantastic job. He hasn't reinvented the wheel tactically but is a great man manager and is getting the best out of most of the players, even those like Alex Moreno who had always been an accident waiting to happen until this season. Like I said he hasn't changed things massively tactically but has given the likes of Canales and Fekir the freedom to just do their thing and everybody else is chipping in. All this done on a small budget and with very few signings. The Betis squad on paper is top six in the league really and they're finally where they should be. Let's see how they finish the season.

Villarreal, Málaga, Madrid and now Betis, he's well-loved in Spain and he has made up for any loss of credentials after his West Ham stint. Class act.

• Upvote 1