• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jose Mourinho Sacked

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Devil said:

Nothing on Sky sports, if this is true then this is madness on the eve of a cup final. 

Surely something internally has to have gone on.

Probably stated his opinions against the club regarding the ESL stance perhaps.

Not to mention their form anyway. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Probably stated his opinions against the club regarding the ESL stance perhaps.

Not to mention their form anyway. 

He strikes me as the kind of manager that would support the Super league...

More money in it for him isn't there.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Devil said:

He strikes me as the kind of manager that would support the Super league...

More money in it for him isn't there.

he strikes me as the one to actually rebel against it. If he has done that, then fair play to him. But having said that, I expect him to not walk in to a job at one of the clubs that are also going to be there...

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

he strikes me as the one to actually rebel against it. If he has done that, then fair play to him. But having said that, I expect him to not walk in to a job at one of the clubs that are also going to be there...

He's money mad mate. 

Also there has to be some sort of support towards getting this Tournament off the ground, all we're hearing is people against it at the moment but surely someone has to come out and say they were for it.

As for Jose and the sacking, I don't expect him to get another top job now. His name is huge but so is the salary and the reputation, this has happened at every club bar Porto. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I can see Mourinho hijacking this sacking and attempting to paint himself as a martyr, whose for the proper fans, when in reality, he’s been shit for years. 

Yeah, I find it very hard to believe that Jose Mourinho, the most cynical man alive, has taken any kind of principled stand. He's definitely working an angle

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Have read a rumour already that he’s refused to train the side because of this Super League. 

18 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Not confirmed, but rumours coming out that he refused to take the players out training as a protest against the ESL.

Those rumours were bollocks to be fair, made up by an account that does this all the time. It’s believable though José knows he’s getting sacked anyway soon so make a stand against this and get some public support, he’s smart so you could see him doing that, probably why those rumours took off so quickly. 

However it was a results/players thing. Said it was completely untenable. Players hated him 

11 minutes ago, Storts said:

Those rumours were bollocks to be fair, made up by an account that does this all the time. It’s believable though José knows he’s getting sacked anyway soon so make a stand against this and get some public support, he’s smart so you could see him doing that, probably why those rumours took off so quickly. 

However it was a results/players thing. Said it was completely untenable. Players hated him 

Jose has looked like he couldn't care less for weeks, probably months now. It was a question of when he could be sacked as opposed to "if". 

As you say, he's a clever guy and could well have made a protest against the ESL in order to stir up some public support in all of this.

Archived