talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jose Mourinho Sacked

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

I can see Mourinho hijacking this sacking and attempting to paint himself as a martyr, whose for the proper fans, when in reality, he’s been shit for years. 

Jose knows the Spurs fans have been getting sick of his style of play and term performances for the last few months. He's used this Super League as a get out clause, an excuse to run away. Typical Jose being a sly rat.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Spurs correspondents claiming the refusing to train report is nonsense. He was sacked because of results. 

Anyone know what the pay out was?

£12 million 

Doesn’t get this at once though - as with all our managers he will be now on gardening leave until he finds another job, so we will just be paying his monthly salary I think up to 16 months. 

also of course the refusing to train was nonsense was made up by a parody account and everyone ran with it 

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

£12 million 

Doesn’t get this at once though - as with all our managers he will be now on gardening leave until he finds another job, so we will just be paying his monthly salary I think up to 16 months. 

also of course the refusing to train was nonsense was made up by a parody account and everyone ran with it 

That account is stupidly good at constantly chatting shit and having people believe it lol

Interesting who they would target to take over. Suppose the Leipzig gaffer will be top priority?

If I was Jose, I think when the time is right, he should take over the Portugal side. It's more suited to his style.

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Interesting who they would target to take over. Suppose the Leipzig gaffer will be top priority?

If I was Jose, I think when the time is right, he should take over the Portugal side. It's more suited to his style.

Yeah he’s the big priority. Might be a tough get but that’s the one.

Reckon domestically Rodgers will be in the running, Potter maybe too although I’d be nervous about that. Ten Hag also 

16 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yeah he’s the big priority. Might be a tough get but that’s the one.

Reckon domestically Rodgers will be in the running, Potter maybe too although I’d be nervous about that. Ten Hag also 

After what has been a poor appointment in Mourinho, I think Potter would be a throw of the dice too many (as would Howe if anyone mentions his name). 

An elite manager is what Spurs need - someone who has been successful(ish) in European football such as a Ten Haag.

Ten Haag would be my frontrunner if I were a Spurs fan. Potter needs to make strides with Brighton before I’m convinced by his abilities & Nagelsmann would be hard to pry from Leipzig. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

After what has been a poor appointment in Mourinho, I think Potter would be a throw of the dice too many (as would Howe if anyone mentions his name). 

An elite manager is what Spurs need - someone who has been successful(ish) in European football such as a Ten Haag.

Yeah I think so too, I’d be very nervous about Potter, just trying to think of some realistic options if Nagelsmann turns us down which he very well might do. 

I want someone young, that plays good football but as you say has a pedigree. Needs to be allowed to have a clear out too and get rid of the deadwood. Want a younger squad 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rick said:

Ten Haag would be my frontrunner if I were a Spurs fan. Potter needs to make strides with Brighton before I’m convinced by his abilities & Nagelsmann would be hard to pry from Leipzig. 

I don’t think it’s so much that he’s hard to pry from RBL, it’s more the fact there may well be others trying to do the same 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Storts said:

I want someone young, that plays good football but as you say has a pedigree. Needs to be allowed to have a clear out too and get rid of the deadwood. Want a younger squad 

This sounds like what Rodgers would love to do and now you have me worried.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

This sounds like what Rodgers would love to do and now you have me worried.

Yeah I’ve got to be honest I think Rodgers will be high on our list - and Levy is a fan.

Theres obviously pros and cons for him for the move - but I definitely think it’s a possibility.

Our local journos say Nagelsmann is the priority target though. 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Panna King said:

He would fit spurs so well as he is a bottler! 

Getting a side to their first FA Cup Final in 52 years and in to Europe for only the 2nd time in 20 years doesn't really seem like a bottler to me. 

Whilst i think that Pochettino era had unfortunately ran out of steam following the CL final defeat, it was bizarre to replace him with a polar opposite.

A lot of good work has been undone but with the quality in the squad I can still be recovered. Naagelsman would be the obvious choice, ten Hag maybe, Rodgers would be good if he's willing to leave Leicester, no idea what Allegri is waiting for at the minute, everyone seems to rate Rafa other than me, Santo may want a change from Wolves and would be progressive 

• Subscriber

Forget everything else for a second, for 29 year old Tottenham fan Ryan Mason to be leading the team at Wembley a few years after retiring from football due to a head injury is truly remarkable. Special moment for him. Love this for the club 

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Whilst i think that Pochettino era had unfortunately ran out of steam following the CL final defeat, it was bizarre to replace him with a polar opposite.

A lot of good work has been undone but with the quality in the squad I can still be recovered. Naagelsman would be the obvious choice, ten Hag maybe, Rodgers would be good if he's willing to leave Leicester, Potter fuck off Storts, no idea what Allegri is waiting for at the minute, everyone seems to rate Rafa other than me, Santo may want a change from Wolves and would be progressive 

Re. Potter - Not one for xg but look at the chances they create and the football they play. Imagine Harry Kane and Sonny having those chances ... could see him being a big success here 

Santo would be a disaster. Just as negative as Mourinho 

Archived