13/09/2020 - West Brom 0-3 Leicester
10/03/2018 - West Brom 1-4 Leicester
16/10/2017 - Leicester 1-1 West Brom

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, SkyBruce Championship said:

It's the duty of all non ESL clubs to throw their games against Leicester and West Ham for the remainder of this season. Let's use our own corruption to bankrupt Liverpool and Tottenham.

:ph34r:

This is something I approve of.

And anyone who doesn't, clearly doesn't love football :ph34r:

• Subscriber

We never, ever win this fixture. Let this be the time we do.

I think the other results have given us a slight bit of breathing space on this and the next three - though I'd still want 12 to be sure.

I don't think this'll be easy though. Allardyce always does this - comes in but only really gets the upturn in form once his January signings have settled it. Their last two results tell me that they've clicked a bit. We should win, but I don't think they'll make it easy for us.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

The commentary seems out of sync. There are announcing the goals before they go in 

Yeah it's a BT Sport issue. Annoying! 

I actually expected West Brom to keep it tight and make a good fist of this given the last couple results but this has been embarrassing from them.

Don't want to take anything away from Leicester playing well, but every goal has been ridiculously easily given away from a defensive view.

• Administrator

This has been very comfortable. Should have been about 6-0 up by now in all honesty. Spurned a few chances but took the ones we did well.

Sutton calling Iheanacho's goal a 'devastating finish' as it deflected past Johnstone though was amusing.

Would like us to go for more, to be honest. Boost that GD.

• Administrator

Comfortable win. Not threatened at all and game was done in the first half. Didn't really need to force anything in the second half. 

Castagne was quality down the right hand side. Very dominant. Fofana and Evans had it easy but cut out everything. 

Vardy breaks his duck. Iheanacho continues his good form. Happy days. 

• Subscriber

Tielemans POTS for me. He's played not far off every game in every competition and the majority of our best stuff goes through him. Wasn't that impressed by him last season and wondered if we'd fallen into a bit of a trap following the loan spell, but he's been immense this season, would be a huge coup if we got him tied to a new deal.

• Administrator

I think when you have someone like Big Sam with all his experience and longevity in the game, you really need to respect him and his words :whistling:... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived