talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Sehr schöne Bilder! Das letzte erinnert mich ein bisschen an Pamukkale, in der Türkei, wo ich als Kind mal war. 

006-pamukkale-turkey.webp

Nur in weiß!

Ist der wasser heiß hier?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Coma said:

Is there any difference between the verbs essen and fressen?  My language course seems to use them interchangeably.

Menschen essen, andere Tiere fressen. Although when it comes to describing some people's table manners, fressen is by far more suitable word than essen :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

I've signed up for a formal German language class that starts this weekend.  Classes are Saturday mornings from 10AM-12PM.  That's 16-18 Deutsch time so that's really going to cut into my live fussball watching schedule.

3 minutes ago, Coma said:
4 minutes ago, Coma said:

I've signed up for a formal German language class that starts this weekend.  Classes are Saturday mornings from 10AM-12PM.  That's 16-18 Deutsch time so that's really going to cut into my live fussball watching schedule.

Out of interest or curiosity is this course with Goethe-Institute or another organisation?

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

No, I considered using the Goethe Institut class but decided to go with a local German-American society that puts on several courses.  Normally the classes are in person but due to COVID they are doing everything via Zoom.  

8 minutes ago, Coma said:

No, I considered using the Goethe Institut class but decided to go with a local German-American society that puts on several courses.  Normally the classes are in person but due to COVID they are doing everything via Zoom.  

There is a Goethe Institut here in Atlanta. They actually meet Saturday mornings at Der Biergarten to drink and watch Bundesliga. 

https://derbiergarten.com/

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

There is a Goethe Institut here in Atlanta. They actually meet Saturday mornings at Der Biergarten to drink and watch Bundesliga. 

https://derbiergarten.com/

Yeah, I think the nearest to me was Chicago.  There is a large München detachment here in Cincy (sister-cities apparently) but I have no interest in hanging out with Bayern fans xD

Archived