talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Max Aarons - Linked With Everton & Spurs

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwich fans seem to be under the impression that if they are to strengthen with 4/5 new signings they'll have to sell either Aarons or Buendia. Seems most sense in that scenario to get rid of Aarons.

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Surely if Bayern are interested he'd be tempted to go over there. That isn't the kind of chance that crops up very often for an English footballer. 

Given Bayern put in a loan offer for Wilfried Zaha I think the stumbling block there is most likely to be Bayern Munich's arrogance.

7 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Norwich fans seem to be under the impression that if they are to strengthen with 4/5 new signings they'll have to sell either Aarons or Buendia. Seems most sense in that scenario to get rid of Aarons.

I'm very surprised no one snapped up Buendia after Norwich went down last season. He's only 24 and wasn't bad at all. I don't imagine Norwich were commanding an extortionate fee for him either.

Given the success of Godfrey, and his dedication for us already, Aarons seems like a no-brainer. He's the long-term replacement for Coleman all being well. Is he worth thirty million though? Maybe it would be worth bargaining with them and sending off a player like Holgate the other way as a 'gesture of goodwill'.

• 2 weeks later...

This Aaron's kid is going to feel the need to be loyal for another season. 

It's about time he made the step up and made the move, not seen enough of him to cast a judgement but the clubs he's linked with suggest he's a top talent. 

• 11 months later...

Archived