The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [31. Spieltag] - 23-25th April, 2021

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Svensson is a hero. Thoroughly outplayed, good consolation prize for a Lewy goal though ill take it ^_^

Bayern just fell a couple of places down in my Sympathie table ¬¬

16 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Svensson is a hero. Thoroughly outplayed, good consolation prize for a Lewy goal though ill take it ^_^

And we might get to see him drink those 100 beers when Mainz stay in! 

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/fussball/fussball/mainz-trainer-bo-svensson-beim-klassenerhalt-trinke-ich-100-bier-75412676,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

What a fantastic weekend for the Bundesliga.  Sure Bayern are going to win the league again, but the battle for 3-4 spot and the relegation places is as entertaining as it gets.  I was glued to the TV all weekend.

I need to go find my post where I said Mainz wouldn't be relegated...B|

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Coma said:

What a fantastic weekend for the Bundesliga.  Sure Bayern are going to win the league again, but the battle for 3-4 spot and the relegation places is as entertaining as it gets.  I was glued to the TV all weekend.

I need to go find my post where I said Mainz wouldn't be relegated...B|

Good call.

On 22/02/2021 at 13:35, Coma said:

Prediction: Mainz will not be relegated.  They may even be out of the relegation zone after week 25.  Svensson has them playing lights out right now and their next 5-6 matches are against teams in the bottom half of the table iirc.

:D  

2 minutes ago, Coma said:

Are you his agent? xD

I've been found out. :(

Glatzel's on loan to Mainz from us and McCarthy has already said he'll be sold in the summer as he's not his type of player. 

I still think there's a player in Glatzel, but he simply doesn't suit our style of play (hoof ball). 

45 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I've been found out. :(

Glatzel's on loan to Mainz from us and McCarthy has already said he'll be sold in the summer as he's not his type of player. 

I still think there's a player in Glatzel, but he simply doesn't suit our style of play (hoof ball). 

I knew he was on loan from Cardiff.  I remember him scoring that cracker against Leeds in the first game back from COVID lockdown.  He hasn't been playing as much for Mainz, just coming on as an impact sub.

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2020/21 - [31. Spieltag] - 23-25th April, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived