talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PSG 1-2 Man City - Wednesday 28th April, 2021 (1st Leg)

Well it's definitely all over now with Gueye getting sent off. Man City are going to make the final. Even if there are no more goals in this match, City look strong enough to hold on to their advantage in the 2nd leg. For all the genius of Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria and Marquinhos, PSG seem to have more weak spots in their team than City. Navas for one, has really cost them tonight.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSG players can barely touch the ball. Totally dominated in the 2nd half. Your players must be really disciplined not to lose their minds in such a scenario. 

Reminds me of those El Clásicos where Madrid under Mourinho always had a player being sent off. 

There's a reason why Real Madrid decided to sign Courtois after the 3peat. 

Navas is short for a modern goalkeeper and has not great command of his area. 

City completely dominated the 2nd half. PSG's lines were completely broken under the unreleting City pressing. They will need to find alternatives for next week. 

I mean, what's the point of having Neymar and Mbappé upfront if you can't make the ball get to them? 

Just now, Machado said:

:4_joy:

In fairness to Mbappé, PSG barely had the ball on 2nd half. 

Haaland also had only 2 shots on target against City in 180 minutes, if I'm not wrong.

To me, this is less about the individual player and more about the quality of this City side. 

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Thought you love Sunday League tackles 😉

When I'm making them! And at least I'd get the ball :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Rick said:

Mbappe being a piece of shit who didn’t have one shot all game has let me down on that bet. Stupid cunt.

Stop betting mate. I did it a few months ago and felt so much better. Takes a lot of willpower, admittedly!

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

When I'm making them! And at least I'd get the ball :ph34r:

Stop betting mate. I did it a few months ago and felt so much better. Takes a lot of willpower, admittedly!

Fuck that @Rick, bet! I won this tonight xD

20210428_213758.thumb.jpg.3143027baa13ea0a210c1bd7aea0cf68.jpg

I don't think its a given City are through yet, but this is as good a chance as they are ever going to have to make the final now, let alone win it.

City just got to keep their heads now. PSG need 2 away goals minimum. Let them chase it and pick them off.

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Thank Stan, but you’d be luck if I put one bet on a month 😂 I just fancied something a bit daft tonight, didn’t expect it to happen but it’s annoying being so close!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived