talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd P-P Liverpool - Sunday 2nd May, 2021

football forum

I just hope it doesn't turn violent, as that would just make the whole thing a thugs day out as opposed to trying to remove people like the Glazers, FSG and Kroenke's from the clubs that they hold power in.

The game might not be postponed, as I expect the police to be in there shortly but of course there will be a delay to the KO.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Great stuff. Think game will still go ahead but glad to see protesting if it stays civil. 

Thought they improved security there? 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Great stuff. Think game will still go ahead but glad to see protesting if it stays civil. 

Thought they improved security there? 

You can quite literally step over a metal barrier and walk down the tunnel from the Stretford/South Stand family quadrant. It’s that easy.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You can quite literally step over a metal barrier and walk down the tunnel from the Stretford/South Stand family quadrant. It’s that easy.

Yeah I thought they said security had stepped up after the last protestors got through 

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

So Micah Richards is sat there as a pundit saying the literal words ‘I want Liverpool to win today, it’ll be great and Peps got the champagne on ice’. Seriously? Just fuck off.

To be fair to him he’s an idiot. 

These United fans have pulled a blinder here.

If there is anything the fans can do that will get to the Glazers (and I'm not sure there is), ensuring the biggest game of the season (in the domestic calendar) is called off will certainly get some attention.

Sky Sports are in a difficult position. After all the virtue signalling of hating the Super League, they look and sound furious and embarrassed now it affects their schedule. 

Richards is an absolute moron. That he's going on about "champagne on ice" in the current climate and that he can't stay professional when at work (Neville and Carragher are biased by their own admission but professional) just says it all about the guy. 

Souness is an ultra Tory, free market capitalist at all costs. Money is God to him, no matter what. I expected nothing less than him embarrassing himself.

I get that Carragher, Neville, Keane and Richards are wealthy too but none of them hold quite the philosophy of Souness. He's always been out of touch with everything really.

Seriously. What the fuck is standing outside going to achieve? I reckon Chelsea were performing a u-turn before the fans turned out so I’m not having that they alone turned the tide that day from outside the ground. Not having a go at them either, just people are using it as a barometer against United fans at the minute.

• Administrator

Just seen what Souness said. Why is he such a cunt? Miserable bastard to be around no doubt. It's bad enough watching him spout his shit. No wonder Micah Richards loves to get under his skin xD

• The title was changed to Man Utd P-P Liverpool - Sunday 2nd May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived