• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Costa Del Vaccination

football forum

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve had two jabs with no issues. The fact you felt poorly like a hangover only confirms to the forum that you have a massive vagina.

Which is still more hairy than your head 

• Subscriber
On 01/05/2021 at 08:51, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve had two jabs with no issues. The fact you felt poorly like a hangover only confirms to the forum that you have a massive vagina.

Too easy.

On 01/05/2021 at 08:47, Danny said:

Had my first jab yesterday, feel like someone plied me with vodka over night and gave me all the effects of a hangover.

Anyone else has it and expecting to grow a third foot? Obviously @DeadLinesman already has cos he’s from Warrington

Had my first jab three weeks ago and had nothing more than a sore arm. 

I fully agree with @DeadLinesman. You're a massive vagina. :whistling:

On 01/05/2021 at 15:51, DeadLinesman said:

ooooh you’re tough 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nice. :) I'm either getting Pfizer-Biontech or Moderna, but I think the former. 

I've heard the Pfizer-Biontech one... you're less likely to have an absolute shit day after the second jab. Everyone I know that's had the moderna has said the same thing to me after getting their second one - the next day was fucking shit. For me it wasn't so bad, no fever or anything - but I was just very tired and my head was killing me. The next day though and everything was fine. I know far more people that had 0 reaction to either of the Pfizer jabs other than a bit of a sore arm (which I don't think you can get away with from the jab).

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the vaccines available to us though.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've heard the Pfizer-Biontech one... you're less likely to have an absolute shit day after the second jab. Everyone I know that's had the moderna has said the same thing to me after getting their second one - the next day was fucking shit. For me it wasn't so bad, no fever or anything - but I was just very tired and my head was killing me. The next day though and everything was fine. I know far more people that had 0 reaction to either of the Pfizer jabs other than a bit of a sore arm (which I don't think you can get away with from the jab).

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the vaccines available to us though.

My mom already had her two Pfizer-Biontech jabs, and she only had some tiredness and a bit of a sore arm. My aunt got so tired after her 2nd jab, she fell asleep while feeding her kid. xD

• Subscriber

Myself Ive only gotten first dose of Moderna, probably a month or so out for the second. Wasnt too bad, had a headache and tiredness for the day after second day still felt a bit foggy but cleared up ok. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Got the first jab today. As soon as I got home Bill Gates was waiting for me at my doorstep to contragulate me with a Microsoft gift basket. :o 

First side effects... :ph34r:

Archived