talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jadon Sancho

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I see only one club that he can feasibly join this season, and that club is Leicester City. Welcome Jadon. You don't know what you've gotten yourself into.

I don't think they have lowered the price that much, down about £15m I believe to about £85m .  Except they need to lower about another £15m , a final price somewhere between £70-75m for United to bite. 

He's exactly what we need to bring us balance on that right hand side. Rashford, James and Martial have all had games there and either not been good enough or look like they are clearly playing out of position. Only Greenwood has looked good out there but the long term plan is clearly to have him playing through the middle and I think Rashford and Sancho could complete a dangerous front three. 

7 hours ago, Devil said:

He's exactly what we need to bring us balance on that right hand side. Rashford, James and Martial have all had games there and either not been good enough or look like they are clearly playing out of position. Only Greenwood has looked good out there but the long term plan is clearly to have him playing through the middle and I think Rashford and Sancho could complete a dangerous front three. 

I agree, United need someone who is a threat from the right, and Sancho fits the bill, but Dortmund need to be reasonable in today's market £90m, is too much.

54 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

I agree, United need someone who is a threat from the right, and Sancho fits the bill, but Dortmund need to be reasonable in today's market £90m, is too much.

It's not too much at all, unless he's running out of years on his contract. It's money the biggest clubs can pay, Dortmund shouldn't lower their price because these clubs want to use the pandemic as an excuse for a half cut price.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

It's not too much at all, unless he's running out of years on his contract. It's money the biggest clubs can pay, Dortmund shouldn't lower their price because these clubs want to use the pandemic as an excuse for a half cut price.

Transfer fees went up because clubs revenue went up, its only fair that they should come down because the pandemic has caused revenues to fall.

7 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Transfer fees went up because clubs revenue went up, its only fair that they should come down because the pandemic has caused revenues to fall.

You fans of English clubs are hilarious, on one hand you you demand your clubs to ask for ridiculous prices if a club wants one of your players, on the other you expect clubs from other countries to sell their players for almost nothing to you.

13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You fans of English clubs are hilarious, on one hand you you demand your clubs to ask for ridiculous prices if a club wants one of your players, on the other you expect clubs from other countries to sell their players for almost nothing to you.

I don't think £70-75m is next to nothing, its a lot more realistic than the €120m Dortmund insisted on last year for Sancho. Also i think the only English club who get ridiculous prices for their players is Chelsea and I have always felt those prices were false and a way for the Russian mafia to lauder money.

19 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

I don't think £70-75m is next to nothing, its a lot more realistic than the €120m Dortmund insisted on last year for Sancho. Also i think the only English club who get ridiculous prices for their players is Chelsea and I have always felt those prices were false and a way for the Russian mafia to lauder money.

Well Bale to Real was 100m Pound, if that's not ridiculous 70m for Sancho is almost nothing considering the inflation, you can't have it both ways.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Right on point. The Premier League clubs' income is mainly comprised of TV money and the money from their owners and """"""""""""""investors""""""""""""". They don't suffer from Covid as much as all other clubs, minus PSG etc.

Just now, UNIQUE said:

has he not been poor most of this season. 

After two phenomenal seasons he's had an average season. 

He wanted his transfer last summer, hence the drop in form. 

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

After two phenomenal seasons he's had an average season. 

He wanted his transfer last summer, hence the drop in form. 

he is still young also so you have to expect drops in form now and then. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

he is still young also so you have to expect drops in form now and then. 

Don't rule out Liverpool mate, Salah could yet go. 

You never know. 

Just now, Devil said:

You never know. 

God, I hope we don't let Salah go.

Easily been one of the only good players we've had this miserable season. I'd much rather sell Mane (although I'm sure his value has taken a massive hit). At least Salah still looks like he's got his heart at the club.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

You never know. 

liverpool wont be signing anyone for more than £30mil this window i dont think. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

God, I hope we don't let Salah go.

Easily been one of the only good players we've had this miserable season. I'd much rather sell Mane (although I'm sure his value has taken a massive hit). At least Salah still looks like he's got his heart at the club.

I've heard that about Mane off a few Liverpool fans.

Would you be happy with Sancho? 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

liverpool wont be signing anyone for more than £30mil this window i dont think. 

Depends if you sell someone mate. 

That might be the remit, spend what you make. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

wish we had another coutinho to work into barca :D

A few clubs have had Barca's pants down over the last few years. 

I think they've learned their lesson. 

• The title was changed to Jadon Sancho

Archived