talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mahrez City (4) 2-0 (1) PSG - Tuesday 4th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Mbappé out, I think Poch should have opted for Kean. 

Icardi doesn't offer much without the ball and I expect City to basically hold the advantage with ball possession. 

IMO Pep's game plan will be holding the ball and not giving any chance to Neymar hurt City. It won't be pretty but it's effective and the correct choice for this one. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Is it May or December in Manchester?

Weather is going crazy everywhere. We have severe storms today which are quite untypical for May. 

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Weather is going crazy everywhere. We have severe storms today which are quite untypical for May. 

nO suCH thInG as CLImaTe cHangE lIBtarD

• Subscriber

City doing well here soaking up all this early PSG pressure. I still find it bizarre every time I watch this City team that they have no striker. Just looks weird.

• The title was changed to Man City (3) 1-0 (1) PSG - Tuesday 4th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

That’s terrible defence. I don’t know who it is, but that effort from Kimpempe to get the block in was pathetic. 

PSG needed two goals anyways, so they shouldn’t worry too much. Should have started Kean over Icardi though. 

• Administrator
Just now, El Profesor said:

Yes. That was beautiful. 

Am I the only one who thinks Kimpembe reacted very slow to block Mahrez? 

He was caught wrong-footed but I'm amazed he didn't slide to block it. Would have had more of a chance of covering the goal if he did. All he did was stick a foot out. Weak.

City have probably been the best team in the tournament this year. Dont think you could say they dont deserve it if they win it 

• The title was changed to Mahrez City (4) 2-0 (1) PSG - Tuesday 4th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived