talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mahrez City (4) 2-0 (1) PSG - Tuesday 4th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Not serious players. 

1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

They're simply not good enough to be there. Totally outclassed.

I think it says a lot about the players themselves more than the Managers that have led them... Instead of raising their game they just lose the plot and start moaning and crying... When you think back to teams under Ferguson for example that dug deep when they needed too and took the game to the opposition with passion and drive... the game has changed so much since them days

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Some of these tackles are a bit tasty.... reckless

Kimpembe was trying to send Jesus back to Brazil with that tackle xD 

2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Every game Fernandinho plays, he's constantly fouling all game. He hardly ever gets booked.

It’s a bit of a joke he’s ended this game without a booking. 

A Champions League final at last. Long overdue, but they are there at last.

You'd have to fancy them in the final whoever it's against. If City are at their very best, Chelsea or Madrid are not living with that.

There is a hunger there for a trophy they have never won and I don't think anyone is getting in their way.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I think this is going to be Man City's year in the Champions League, they are the most well balanced team out of the remaining four sides in my opinion.

Defensively, they look as good as ever in the Pep era. But I feel like their attack is a bit too lightweight.

Against Chelsea and Real Madrid they might struggle to score goals. Both teams have much more solid defences than PSG. 

3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Defensively, they look as good as ever in the Pep era. But I feel like their attack is a bit too lightweight.

Against Chelsea and Real Madrid they might struggle to score goals. Both teams have much more solid defences than PSG. 

We should of beaten Real the 1st leg at least 3 or 4-1. City would demolish them. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

We should of beaten Real the 1st leg at least 3 or 4-1. City would demolish them. 

Should have*

Sorry, it's a pet peeve. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You have a point. Felt like Chelsea could have comfortably beaten Madrid had they gotten the last pass right. 

But I still like Chelsea against City in a possible final. You have been rock solid defensively under Tuchel and City without a reference on the box would struggle to create chances.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived