talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea (3) 2-0 (1) Real Madrid - Wednesday 5th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GETTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Thought we would rue those chances but our defensive structure has been the lifeline of this team under Tuchel. The work he's done since he's come in has been nothing short of spectacular. 

What a man. What a team. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

GETTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Thought we would rue those chances but our defensive structure has been the lifeline of this team under Tuchel. The work he's done since he's come in has been nothing short of spectacular. 

What a man. What a team. 

Yea.. no doubt about it the turnaround has been superb... 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Hearing that Zidane didn't offer Tuchel a handshake after the game... pretty poor if true

Majority of the top athletes current and ex are snobbish bastards that's like an open secret 

It's such a shame this happens during a pandemic, an academy graduate scoring to seal the win to take you to the Champions League final and it takes place in an empty stadium.

One of the worst things about my job is that I miss a lot of the first halves of weekday games, I'll watch the first half back at some point but anyway, I'm so proud of my team tonight.

@Cicero me, and the Leicester boys included have banged on for years now how Kanté's best role is when he's allowed the license to get up the pitch and use his athleticism. He can do a job pigeonholed as a pure DM but it doesn't get the best out of him, if you want a reason why just look at our two goals there this evening. From what I saw, Kanté was a four-man midfield himself tonight. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived