talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea (3) 2-0 (1) Real Madrid - Wednesday 5th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

Just now, UNIQUE said:

it was just a bit of light hearted humour man. what is it with people now that you cant make light hearted about something ffs. not all germans are you. 

@Whiskey :German: Welcome aboard, mate. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UNIQUE said:

it was just a bit of light hearted humour man. what is it with people now that you cant make light hearted about something ffs. not all germans are you. 

Lighted hearted humour? How's about don't be a racist and/or completely out of touch with the world? It's absolutely insane how 99% of your posts can be filled with such bigoted shite.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

In 2018 I sadly lost my job working at the drive-thru in McDonalds. I used my last £3.80 on a pencil and some paper, asking Roman Abramovich if he would let me play with his mates at Chelsea. 

I have to say his generosity has turned my life around, I'd like to remain anonymous but having a 16 bedroom mansion and more money in my bank than I can physically spend on cocaine and vagina has really helped me sleep at night. 

I'd suggest anyone struggling to email or send a letter to your nearest Premier League club.

well atleast all that cash helped you lose your virginity mate. :D just kidding again. 

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Lighted hearted humour? How's about don't be a racist and/or completely out of touch with the world? It's absolutely insane how 99% of your posts can be filled with such bigoted shite.

what the fuck is that. how is anything i said racist dude. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

well atleast all that cash helped you lose your virginity mate. :D just kidding again. 

If every person on this planet was sane, you should have never lost yours. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Legend :x

E38779CE-9D7B-4818-8AF3-62CC7FBAF46C.jpeg

I spoke about this before. Due to Reals transfer policy of buying "who's hot" rather than "Who do we need, or who fits our philosophy" they end up with a mish mash of disenfranchised superstars, with a huge ego babysitter in Zidane to keep them in check as best as possible. 
Hazard and Bale play golf for tens of millions per season.

Aside from the obvious such as Mendy, Kante, Mount, Havertz etc, it’s Rudiger I’m still baffled with.. this guy looked like Chelsea’s biggest weak link whenever I saw him under Frank Lampard and even before that, now all of a sudden he’s turned into their best defender. Scratching my head on that one.

10 minutes ago, DNA said:

Aside from the obvious such as Mendy, Kante, Mount, Havertz etc, it’s Rudiger I’m still baffled with.. this guy looked like Chelsea’s biggest weak link whenever I saw him under Frank Lampard and even before that, now all of a sudden he’s turned into their best defender. Scratching my head on that one.

Credit where it's due, he's been fantastic so far under Tuchel.  In saying that I'm still not sold on him, Christensen either.

I think the system offers them both a lot of protection, of course, you still have to perform within that system but I always doubt how well he'd perform if the system changed. 

• Subscriber

Will Pep play his negative pack the midfield infront of the defence with no striker in the final? Jose gets slated when he plays that way.

exclusive: #avfc have offered up Villa Park to UEFA as an alternative venue to Istanbul for the Champions League Final. Huge changes to infrastructure would have to happen in short time. UEFA tell us they are still committed to Istanbul.

Committed to Istanbul with zero fans :dam:

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Why doesn't UEFA move the final to the US?

In some states like Florida and Texas, they could host the final at full capacity. It makes more sense than playing it an empty stadium. 

Ahem, because the US have square root of nothing to do with UEFA? Or to put it another way, for the same reason Copa Libertadores isn't played in fucking China.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived