talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Biggest Ever Meltdown on TalkFootball365?

football forum

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Watch out, he might knock at your door. :D

I'm in India?

Last I heard India was not in Europe mate. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Toinho said:

Oh god, I got permanently banned by her...

Having joined TFF in 2004.... I can’t even begin to remember every meltdown but hers was huge...

What happened with her?

On 03/05/2021 at 15:17, Batard said:

Of course there was Paulie, Nonna's favourite strip of shit who joined from another forum. He and his thundercunt cronies lost their minds when we wouldn't make them any of them mods. The fucking planks. 

I rattled those cunts hard. @Dr. Gonzo remember they were creating new accounts to harass me for a month?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I rattled those cunts hard. @Dr. Gonzo remember they were creating new accounts to harass me for a month?

I remember that well myself, they were fucking fuming with you xD

Weird World was a right creature (anti English on absolutely everything and joined a predominantly English forum, that was always going to end well) The amount of threads that went tits up as soon as he got involved were endless.

wednesday4life was another idiot that just never seemed to have a day off. Loved to derail a thread and lose his marbles. He seemed to always be pissing off @The Palace Fan who I think just ended up blocking him.

Just now, Lucas said:

Weird World was a right creature (anti English on absolutely everything and joined a predominantly English forum, that was always going to end well) The amount of threads that went tits up as soon as he got involved were endless.

wednesday4life was another idiot that just never seemed to have a day off. Loved to derail a thread and lose his marbles. He seemed to always be pissing off @The Palace Fan who I think just ended up blocking him.

I wasn't a staff member at that point and completely forgot about him xD. Hope Wednesday get relegated now.

The Artful Dodger was an obvious candidate for more recent times, very unpredictable nature and some pretty random high profile meltdowns. 

However to his credit, I did get a pretty unexpected apology off him in DM the last time it was directed my way so I got a lot more time for him now.

Plus you never really know what's going on at home do you.

Archived