talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Biggest Ever Meltdown on TalkFootball365?

football forum

I've only been a member for a couple of years and I believe you had a previous site? From the start, what's the biggest meltdown you've witnessed on this site? 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Biggest Ever Meltdown on TalkFootball365?
  • Administrator

This forum is very tame compared to what happened on TFF. I'm sure there's a web archive that can be trawled through to see what the old site looked like and perhaps find a thread or two where there was a meltdown.

From memory - Teso had a lot of meltdowns. As did Brian. SirBalon once threatened to expose someone on the site through some 'source' he had. 

There's used to be a member called 'Cannabis' who had about a week of meltdowns before he left.

I can imagine meltdowns on the old forum as message boards used to be busier a few years ago. Did they have tantrums and never return? Are they registered on here?

24 minutes ago, Stan said:

This forum is very tame compared to what happened on TFF. I'm sure there's a web archive that can be trawled through to see what the old site looked like and perhaps find a thread or two where there was a meltdown.

From memory - Teso had a lot of meltdowns. As did Brian. SirBalon once threatened to expose someone on the site through some 'source' he had. 

There's used to be a member called 'Cannabis' who had about a week of meltdowns before he left.

The time that Cannabis had that tequila and cocaine party, then opened a thread live streaming it whilst shouting "home truths" was phenomenally car crash material, I do miss that guy - although he's probably dead.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

The time that Cannabis had that tequila and cocaine party, then opened a thread live streaming it whilst shouting "home truths" was phenomenally car crash material, I do miss that guy - although he's probably dead.

I heard he killed a guy with a trident.

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

No mention of Scout FC so far... I'm surprised. 

Oh yeah, that was pretty... weird... I guess is the best way of describing it.

Kel had a quite a few meltdowns before deciding to fuck off

48 minutes ago, Stan said:

When you joined was pretty tame compared to the days of Scout, I remember @Rafa Beneathus slagging her off freely in a Newcastle United topic knowing that she would never check it cos it was Newcastle xD

Just now, MUFC said:

Was he crazy?

At first, I thought she was a really good poster. She was an active poster, she had decent taste in music, got on pretty well with everyone - especially that pervy Arsenal fan Mo xD ... then she got utterly rattled by, I'm not exactly sure what.

But she started to get really hateful towards many members of staff (way before I was in the staff, because it was the other forum)... and to Newcastle fans generally. It was all really bizarre, I don't actually know the full story. I just remember catching some glimpses of an epic meltdown.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

At first, I thought she was a really good poster. She was an active poster, she had decent taste in music, got on pretty well with everyone - especially that pervy Arsenal fan Mo xD ... then she got utterly rattled by, I'm not exactly sure what.

But she started to get really hateful towards many members of staff (way before I was in the staff, because it was the other forum)... and to Newcastle fans generally. It was all really bizarre, I don't actually know the full story. I just remember catching some glimpses of an epic meltdown.

Can't forget her anti holocaust rant. 

Fucking weird. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Was he crazy?

She. Like @Dr. Gonzo said, I'm not sure what happened. I liked her, thought she was a good and knowledgeable poster, and the suddenly bam! - a complete meltdown.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

What about that fucking weirdo who's name I can't remember, but he'd always call @DeadLinesman boobie

Swiftard

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

No mention of Scout FC so far... I'm surprised. 

I was going to say this. But FIDDY did threaten to kill just about everyone on the forum.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Cannabis' departure is rather a mystery.

He found out I was knobbing his wife.

Just now, Cicero said:

Cannabis' departure is rather a mystery.

Don’t think it was much of a mystery, constant meltdowns online = needs a break from being online so much. I remember him being easy to get along with and then very randomly argumentative and bitchy to people, if coming offline meant he had less of the latter then fair play.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

When you joined was pretty tame compared to the days of Scout, I remember @Rafa Beneathus slagging her off freely in a Newcastle United topic knowing that she would never check it cos it was Newcastle xD

Yeah I fully appreciate I came on board and settled the rocking of the boat :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

What about that fucking weirdo who's name I can't remember, but he'd always call @DeadLinesman boobie

Swifty? Legend. Goes down in forum Hall of Fame.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh yeah, that was pretty... weird... I guess is the best way of describing it.

Kel had a quite a few meltdowns before deciding to fuck off

How the fuck have we taken this long to mention Kel. She gave all women a bad name with her vents and rants.

She was a violently-inspired female equivalent of Voice of Reason.

Also, mainly because it was directed at me, but TAD's rant abusing me/my missus purely because he thought I hated Liverpool was quite special. 

Archived