talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Biggest Ever Meltdown on TalkFootball365?

football forum

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Don’t think it was much of a mystery, constant meltdowns online = needs a break from being online so much. I remember him being easy to get along with and then very randomly argumentative and bitchy to people, if coming offline meant he had less of the latter then fair play.

I'm surprised he's not come back yet.

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Biggest meltdown in recent memory has to be @Scouse_Mouse defending his net spend vs spending rant. 

xD the one who thought Gerrard took a 'pay cut' when Chelsea offered him a fuck load then Liverpool offered him more?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Best meltdown was about @Rafa Beneathus display picture of Gazza I think? But for the life of me I can’t remember what it was about. Just remember it being stupidly hilarious 

There was a member called Scouse Moose who genuinely thought that was Gazza. Then he went off on one. 

Just now, Stan said:

There was a member called Scouse Moose who genuinely thought that was Gazza. Then he went off on one. 

That was the best post in the entirety of this forum and the last and needs to be enshrined somewhere 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wasn't that Kel?

Yeah. 

She was rather interesting. I remember when I first joined she was banging on about how SAF needed to start both Keane brothers, Lingard, and Ravel Morrison. And that Moyes would be the next big thing. 

Ah, simpler times. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

It was. Long after Scout.

For as bizarre as her meltdown was, I don't think Scout would have ever been pro-Nazi in any way tbh.

Honestly, I think SirBalon deserves a few more mentions for "biggest ever meltdown":

1. That fashion thread - all of it was a meltdown xD
  2. His Brexit vote regret. Went from being very pro-Brexit to probably being the most anti-Brexit person around - complete 180 and he was in hysterics about anything relating to Brexit
  3. The "exposing" thing @nudge mentioned

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Ah, Halewood and his ‘Jelavic is better then Suarez’ rants. 

We had some fantastic toys out the pram exchanges

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

For as bizarre as her meltdown was, I don't think Scout would have ever been pro-Nazi in any way tbh.

Honestly, I think SirBalon deserves a few more mentions for "biggest ever meltdown":

1. That fashion thread - all of it was a meltdown xD
  2. His Brexit vote regret. Went from being very pro-Brexit to probably being the most anti-Brexit person around - complete 180 and he was in hysterics about anything relating to Brexit
  3. The "exposing" thing @nudge mentioned

#1 killed me xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

His Brexit vote regret. Went from being very pro-Brexit to probably being the most anti-Brexit person around - complete 180 and he was in hysterics about anything relating to Brexit

I think that somehow broke him, he was never the same afterwards xD 

1 minute ago, Batard said:

Lest we forget the glory of such luminaries as G.O.A.T, Halewood Toffee and the Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason wasn't really the source of many meltdowns. He was just a tedious fucker doing his best to push Daily Mail articles by Richard Littlejohn. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was Richard Littlejohn.

Was Halewood Toff the one who racially abused me and then got upset he was punished for it? Or is he the one that kept saying Jelavic was better than Suarez? Either way... lol fuck those guys xD

I don't remember G.O.A.T. though

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Lest we forget the glory of such luminaries as G.O.A.T, Halewood Toffee and the Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason hasn't left. You should check out the UK Politics thread.

I remember being able to see where Kel came from for many years. Then came the Holocaust denial stuff, which I'd forgotten about until it was mentioned in this thread. Something else that.

Archived