talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Biggest Ever Meltdown on TalkFootball365?

football forum

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@Marc and his ramblings of ‘TF365’s inner circle’ was a laugh. 

Marc was an absolute cringe-blaster, as is anyone that's associated with that forum they had - remember they had a member that claimed he was a "big fish in a small pond" xD

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh was he the mental Real Madrid fan who claimed he was a US Marine?

Yeah xD. Probably the biggest bellend I've come across, his stories were proper out of this world drivel. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Yeah, said that the winner of his 8-ball pool tournaments would get a signed cue from Mark Selby, as if it was something you'd be excited to have as opposed to just using it for firewood.

I bet his mates gave him pelters over it

image.png

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah! Whatever happened to him?

This thread's giving me proper nostalgia

Think he went to University? If I remember rightly he was a proper whopper, but then turned out to be a decent enough lad once he matured and grew up. 

Actually, speaking of meltdowns. Remember when constantlybored became a massive PC snowflake warrior and had a meltdown because people called him out on it xD? Went into threads saying "this isn't funny" and "not acceptable" and got the piss taken out of him as a result.

Claimed to be a massive fan of Liverpool and Biggleswade, then when he got called out on TFF said he'd lost interest in football and left. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Think he went to University? If I remember rightly he was a proper whopper, but then turned out to be a decent enough lad once he matured and grew up. 

He was sort of a dickhead and also sort of sound... which tbh, was a lot like me when I first was on TFF, so I can't really fault him. I was just an idiot kid after all.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Toonlass and the Burnley fan who aggressively came to her aid on every occasion. Definitely the same person.

Kirsty?

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

No idea her name. Some posters were pretty horrible about her appearance so I hope she wasn't who she said she was. I just stayed out of it 

Toonlass & whentheballmoves

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

No idea her name. Some posters were pretty horrible about her appearance so I hope she wasn't who she said she was. I just stayed out of it 

Might be wrong, but seem to remember that Burnley fan claimed to be male?

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Might be wrong, but seem to remember that Burnley fan claimed to be male?

Yeah, he didn't seem to have a clue who Sam Vokes was so I was always pretty skeptical about who he said he was given the bloke had just scored about 15 goals for Burnley.

Archived