• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I just wish you'd say it more often. 

Do you know what "I'm out" means? 

Happy?

You realise that it was Stan who said "I'm out"? Oh sorry, I wasn't my intention to remind you about your dyslexia.

57 minutes ago, Stan said:

Are you sure you know what it means?

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Calling someone a 'token/quote black guy' falls in to that category. Educate yourself. I suspect you won't, but it's a suggestion.

funny would should post something like that stan because when i posted something like that when i said BLM are a terrorist group you didnt want to know. 

54 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I find it funny when white people who probably never experienced racism in their life, want to explain racism to someone who had to experience it from early childhood. 

im white and i have faced it tommy 

Just now, Tommy said:

On a daily basis throughout your life? How come?

because im from a Gypsy/traveler community and right now in the UK we face just as much if not more racism than anyone. 

13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

because im from a Gypsy/traveler community and right now in the UK we face just as much if not more racism than anyone. 

I don't know about that situation in the UK. If that's you in your user pic on the other forum, you look like a normal white person. So why would anyone who meets you on the street assume you are what you call a "gsypsy/traveller"? 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don't know about that situation in the UK. If that's you in your user pic on the other forum, you look like a normal white person. So why would anyone who meets you on the street assume you are what you call a "gsypsy/traveller"? 

do you know in the UK we still have some pubs that have a sign on the door that says no travelers allowed. a pub not more than 800yards from me just comes right out and says to any travelers that walk in they are bared because we dont want your kind in here. aint no pubs in the UK that would say that to black or brown people. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

that part make me smile :D

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yeah well, bad wording perhaps. More like an average joe. 

well that just goes to show you tommy that sometimes you can type something that might look bad but had no bad intentions. lessons to be learned by everyone today. :91_thumbsup:

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

It's always hilarious an ironic when the "yOu DoN't kNoW rAcIsM cUz YoU aInT bLaCk"-gang tries to educate others about racism. Oh dear, that didn't age well.

But when someone does want to educate you, you're not interested?

You are a closed book. 

Does Dennis Aogo want to be referred to as 'token black'? No? Then it qualifies as workplace harassment. It doesn't matter how anyone perceives it but Aogo, because it is about him.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

But when someone does want to educate you, you're not interested?

You are a closed book. 

thats your problem stan. you think you know everything and other people know nothing. look this one up stan. 

narcissism
/ˈnɑːsɪsɪz(ə)m,nɑːˈsɪsɪz(ə)m/

noun

1. excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well that just goes to show you tommy that sometimes you can type something that might look bad but had no bad intentions. lessons to be learned by everyone today. :91_thumbsup:

Yeah well, keep in mind that English is not my native language, and I do type things rushed on here from time to time. 

My point was that you probably don't get insulted/discriminated against like someone who stands out look-wise. Granted, I don't know that much about the whole "gypsy/traveller" business apart from that Guy Ritchie movie with Brad Pitt. 

32 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

because im from a Gypsy/traveler community and right now in the UK we face just as much if not more racism than anyone

xD

Don't get me wrong, I think some people are absolutely horrific to traveler communities... but if you think that's bad racism, try having some Middle Eastern blood coursing through your veins. People are discriminatory as fuck, even if you aren't Muslim

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

thats your problem stan. you think you know everything and other people know nothing. look this one up stan. 

that's your assumption.

Thanks for the interest though. I'm flattered.

Just now, Tommy said:

Yeah well, keep in mind that English is not my native language, and I do type things rushed on here from time to time. 

My point was that you probably don't get insulted/discriminated against like someone who stands out look-wise. Granted, I don't know that much about the whole "gypsy/traveller" business apart from that Guy Ritchie movie with Brad Pitt. 

it is what it is mate. i dont waste my life worrying about what people think of me. i can fully understand why some people dont like gypsys. some of the british members could tell you what they think of us. that will be interesting. :)

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

xD

Don't get me wrong, I think some people are absolutely horrific to traveler communities... but if you think that's bad racism, try having some Middle Eastern blood coursing through your veins. People are discriminatory as fuck, even if you aren't Muslim

Hey some of those Persians are as white as me and I'm pure Western/Northern European stock

Just now, Spike said:

Hey some of those Persians are as white as me and I'm pure Western/Northern European stock

Tell someone you're Australian though and nobody's going to ask you when you're going to hijack an airplane or bomb an embassy

• The topic was locked

Archived