talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jens Lehmann Removed from Hertha Berlin Role After 'Token Black Guy' Message

• The title was changed to Jens Lehmann Removed from Hertha Berlin Role After 'Token Black Guy' Message
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit sad that we probably won't see him anymore in TV now as it was always funny to see him having completely different opinions than everyone else.

Er wurde vor einigen Jahren mal bei Spielen mit Marcel Reiff als Co-Kommentator eingesetzt und hat Reif wirklich in jeder erdenklichen Situation widersprochen mit seiner arroganten Art: "Nee. Das seh ich anders."

Komischerweise wurde das dann ganz schnell wieder beendet, keine Ahnung warum.

47 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I'm a bit sad that we probably won't see him anymore in TV now as it was always funny to see him having completely different opinions than everyone else.

Er wurde vor einigen Jahren mal bei Spielen mit Marcel Reiff als Co-Kommentator eingesetzt und hat Reif wirklich in jeder erdenklichen Situation widersprochen mit seiner arroganten Art: "Nee. Das seh ich anders."

Komischerweise wurde das dann ganz schnell wieder beendet, keine Ahnung warum.

Proper edgelord. When I was younger I thought he was super smart and charismatic. Only later in life I realized that he's a bit of a dumbass. xD

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What makes me really angry is that Dennis Aogo gets verbally abused and harassed on the internet now for publishing this message. 

no one likes a grass tommy :D

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

lehmann is fully entitled to his thoughs his mistake was sending them in a text. 

therefore he must pay for his mistake...

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

therefore he must pay for his mistake...

ow he will. for the rest of his life. pedos will do prison time come out get a job and lehmann will still be canceled. what he did is worst than touching kids these days. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Lehmann being stupid. In other news, water is wet. 

The reactions to it are by far worse than that WhatsApp message he sent, to be honest. 

It seems like people don't know what racism is or they just like to take every chance to yell "raaaaciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!" they can get.

Not saying what he did was cool. It was rude and dumb.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

It seems like people don't know what racism is or they just like to take every chance to yell "raaaaciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!" they can get.

Not saying what he did was cool. It was rude and dumb.

Are you sure you know what it means?

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Calling someone a 'token/quote black guy' falls in to that category. Educate yourself. I suspect you won't, but it's a suggestion.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Are you sure you know what it means?

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Calling someone a 'token/quote black guy' falls in to that category. Educate yourself. I suspect you won't, but it's a suggestion.

It doesn't.

I find it funny when white people who probably never experienced racism in their life, want to explain racism to someone who had to experience it from early childhood. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I find it funny when white people who probably never experienced racism in their life, want to explain racism to someone who had to experience it from early childhood. 

It's almost like you can read a definition and understand it. Oh wait... You can't, you dyslexic moron.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

It's almost like you can read a definition and understand it. Oh wait... You can't, you dyslexic moron.

why do you have to get so personal when you're losing an argument? Shit defensive deflection tactics won't get you anywhere.

yOu'Re LoSiNg Bc PeRsOn X uPvOtEd My PoSt!111

Mocking_SpongeBob.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Also I find it funny that people who advocate for existing and planned quotas, are trying to force people to pretend that such quotas don't exist. Kinda ironic.

Do you know what "I'm out" means? Just wondering since you're such an incredibly smart educator.

• The topic was locked

Archived