talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

First Scary Movie You Watched?

football forum

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

As embarrassing as it sounds, Signs scared the bloody hell out of me at the time. 

Being honest it was a weird movie lol.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Does anyone remember the House series back in the 80s.

Looks daft now. 

I remember it vaguely as my uncles used to watch it. Seemed like it was very popular back then.

9 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I remember it vaguely as my uncles used to watch it. Seemed like it was very popular back then.

My nanna god rest her sole would let me and my sister watch anything and sister would often return from the local video shop with my nana horror movie in hand. 

I actually remember Nightmare on elm Street being on the TV whilst I was there. 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Devil said:

My nanna god rest her sole would let me and my sister watch anything and sister would often return from the local video shop with my nana horror movie in hand. 

I actually remember Nightmare on elm Street being on the TV whilst I was there. 

Remember movies on videos? We must be old lol.

• Subscriber

@Tommy, you mentioned in the Parenting thread...

I once saw a lady who had two identical teenage daughters. Creeped me out.
I just find it creepy when two people look exactly the same. Maybe if I had closer contact to some I'd feel differently. 

That reminded me of twins in The Shining now THAT did make me shiver a bit. ohnoes.gif

10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I just find it creepy when two people look exactly the same. Maybe if I had closer contact to some I'd feel differently. 

That reminded me of twins in The Shining now THAT did make me shiver a bit. ohnoes.gif

I must admit that I've never watched The Shining. And the funny thing is, I bought it on BluRay 3-4 years ago. xD

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I must admit that I've never watched The Shining. And the funny thing is, I bought it on BluRay 3-4 years ago. xD

Warch it, if I can read you right you will shite bricks and dream of the twins chasing you down a corridor :eek:    :4_joy:

Arachnophobia

MV5BMjExNTcyMjI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgwNTg4NjE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.54b8a31e17936a13e98f56d0c8091331.jpg

Daft really because I could watch it now and some of it looks embarassingly cringy fake. 

But trust me, as a kid at the time staying up past my bedtime watching something I shouldn't, this was a big mistake.  

• Administrator
On 06/05/2021 at 13:45, CaaC (John) said:

Is this a new film? 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Arachnophobia

MV5BMjExNTcyMjI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgwNTg4NjE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.54b8a31e17936a13e98f56d0c8091331.jpg

Daft really because I could watch it now and some of it looks embarassingly cringy fake. 

But trust me, as a kid at the time staying up past my bedtime watching something I shouldn't, this was a big mistake.  

Any horror as a kid always made you shit yourself. I always made sure that I wiped my arse after.

I'm not to sure but I remember getting scared of teen wolf and Ghostbusters when I was little. I think my first 18 certificated film was either saturday night fever or starship troopers. My parents were quite strict compared to many with films not meant for younger kids 

Archived