talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Would You Rather?

football forum

Madge or Ange?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. 'av a go son

In light of the revelation of @Whiskey's sexual predilection for a certain Chancellor of Germany, I was wondering if the folks of tf365 had a preference for Maggie Thatcher or Angela Merkel?

I'd have a crack at Thatcher myself, I reckon she'd be into it and make tea afterwards. Merkel looks repulsed by other humans, maybe because of @Whiskey

Angela Merkel gets her AstraZeneca COVID vaccine shot | Germany| News and  in-depth reporting from Berlin and beyond | DW | 16.04.2021What Is Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's Legacy? - HistoryExtra

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Whiskey said:

couldn't bury a pebble you soft shite. 

just sent you a pm fight me

i know you can't count to 10 but you can count on me in the parking lot after work

Just now, Spike said:

i know you can't count to 10 but you can count on me in the parking lot after work

1234578910 fuck u n0b. acting big in front of the forum but wont do anything on pm hahah seen plenty of Ur type. such a boobie.

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

In light of the revelation of @Whiskey's sexual predilection for a certain Chancellor of Germany, I was wondering if the folks of tf365 had a preference for Maggie Thatcher or Angela Merkel?

I'd have a crack at Thatcher myself, I reckon she'd be into it and make tea afterwards. Merkel looks repulsed by other humans, maybe because of @Whiskey

Angela Merkel gets her AstraZeneca COVID vaccine shot | Germany| News and  in-depth reporting from Berlin and beyond | DW | 16.04.2021What Is Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's Legacy? - HistoryExtra

looks to me like merkel is saying 1 more in and mags is saying 2 more out. :D fingers that is lads dont panic :)

13 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

1234578910 fuck u n0b. acting big in front of the forum but wont do anything on pm hahah seen plenty of Ur type. such a boobie.

bruz you know who you are talking to

educate yourself peasant...

1 hour ago, Spike said:

You might be surprised- necrophilia is illegal in some countries.

15 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You might be surprised- necrophilia is illegal in some countries.

BREXIT means BREXIT, we have our own rules. how many times do I have to tell you continentals? 

simple as

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Spike said:

9 hours ago, Whiskey said:

True dat. 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

looks to me like merkel is saying 1 more in and mags is saying 2 more out. :D fingers that is lads dont panic :)

More like their preferences.

1 in the pink, 2 in the stink...

Archived