• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png      VS     1200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Recent Form
Man City - WWWWW
Chelsea - WWDWD

Last 3 Meetings
17/04/2021 - Chelsea 1-0 Man City (FA Cup)
03/01/2021 - Chelsea 1-3 Man City
25/06/2020 - Chelsea 2-1 Man City

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Our schedule the next two weeks is mental. I expect us to rotate heavily here or against Arsenal on Wednesday. 

Go weak in the Cup Final mate. Sensible option. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Seriously though, the Cup Final is probably the lowest for you priority-wise.

CL football is the goal next season, right?

So winning CL or finishing top 4 is your best chance of that. FA Cup Final is insignificant, in comparison. But Tuchel claiming silverware in his first 6 months will be something he won't sacrifice perhaps. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It isn't just claiming silverware. It'll have a tremendous mental affect for the players heading into the Champions League final. 

Much like 2012. 

Let me have some hope ffs 

I guess I’m not one to think what happens here matters much for the UCL but for fans i guess it matters but to win this game to win the title i guess you could say could give a mental edge or go the the way really.

On 06/05/2021 at 07:06, Cicero said:

It isn't just claiming silverware. It'll have a tremendous mental affect for the players heading into the Champions League final. 

Much like 2012. 

The best way to get a winning mentality is by winning things... so I can't see Chelsea taking an FA Cup final lightly at all.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The best way to get a winning mentality is by winning things... so I can't see Chelsea taking an FA Cup final lightly at all.

Did I suggest we wouldn’t ?

On 06/05/2021 at 18:15, ScoRoss said:

Surely Man City will just play a heavily rotated team / experimental team and not give anything away in this game?

It's a chance for Pep to put A blueprint together on how to beat this team, he will be trying to win for sure

18 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Agreed. Many have soured on the FA Cup (for no reason) but I still think it is equivalent to winning the league, a club doesn’t get to the final to take it lightly. Except the League Cup, it can go away.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Agreed. Many have soured on the FA Cup (for no reason) but I still think it is equivalent to winning the league, a club doesn’t get to the final to take it lightly. Except the League Cup, it can go away.

I wouldn’t say it’s the equivalent of winning the league, but I still think the FA Cup is massive

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Rab @CaaC (John) Gers’ academy alumni Billy G starts today. If he gets minutes like this, is he the future shining star of Scottish football? I hope so, Scotland deserve a bright spark.

Gilmour is only 19 so it's a nice learning curve for him playing against City, I hope he does well. 

• The title was changed to Man City 1-2 Chelsea - Saturday 8th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived