talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Talk365 - The movie

football forum

If we were to make our own movie, medium budget with members from the board as the actors. Who would direct? Who would write the script? And what type of movie would it be?

My preference would be a cruise ship out in the ocean, sat nav and all communication has gone due to technical issues. So we're out at sea, it's stormy with thunder and lightning. There's a killer on the ship who's killing people. 

I wouldn't want the main role as I don't want to hog the script. I wouldn't want to play the killer as they get killed in the end. I'd prefer a support role.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/05/2021 at 22:43, MUFC said:

If we were to make our own movie, medium budget with members from the board as the actors. Who would direct? Who would write the script? And what type of movie would it be?

My preference would be a cruise ship out in the ocean, sat nav and all communication has gone due to technical issues. So we're out at sea, it's stormy with thunder and lightning. There's a killer on the ship who's killing people. 

I wouldn't want the main role as I don't want to hog the script. I wouldn't want to play the killer as they get killed in the end. I'd prefer a support role.

You can be the creepy bloke in cabin 69 who wanks off to pictures of feet and ends up being the captains (Stan) long lost brother, but you’re safe from the killer due to the wall of semen you made at the entrance of your cabin door. 

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Toinho said:

You can be the creepy bloke in cabin 69 who wanks off to pictures of feet and ends up being the captains (Stan) long lost brother, but you’re safe from the killer due to the wall of semen you made at the entrance of your cabin door. 

The twist being that there's an emergency phone that does work in any scenario.

But what room is it in?

Cabin SIXTY-FUCKING-NINE.

And when do we find out? After the sticky door is stuck!

On 09/05/2021 at 16:03, Stan said:

The twist being that there's an emergency phone that does work in any scenario.

But what room is it in?

Cabin SIXTY-FUCKING-NINE.

And when do we find out? After the sticky door is stuck!

He’s on some sex worker hotline 24/7

• Subscriber
On 08/05/2021 at 17:55, DeadLinesman said:

Nah mate, he’s already got a film.....

51761AB4-012D-477C-9DB7-3120FDC44B73.jpeg

Never even heard of this but a fan of DDL so added to my watch list. If it has Daniel Day Lewis in it must be good? I’m sure someone will correct me but I’ve never seen a bad performance from him? Annoyingly gonna be thinking of a yellow perverted M badge whilst watching the fucking film. Please someone tell me DDL is in a shit film before I watch it. 

Just now, Cicero said:

You hear he's cut all ties with James Franco? :(

Yea, it made me sad. But understandable with all the accusations Franco is facing. Really a shame if he really is such a piece of shit. I loved his and their movies. 

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Looks like all the talk about a TF365 movie got people excited. 

Seth Rogen is already preparing to portray Toinho. 

Fair fucks he's lost some weight there to be fair. 

Archived