talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Darren Fletcher Joins Stoke

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES THIS IS SO EXCITING !!! I'm just so.... it's just.... i'm so.... zzzzzzzz

It's good depth for us, he's a proven center mid, slots in perfectly fine with Whelan, Adam, Cameron, etc. Still a better than waste of space Imbula....

2 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Stoke are so fucking dull. Peddle Hughes and get the cap nonce back, that's how bad it has got.

I'd make a joke about how at least we arent just getting back to the premiership but i actually agree with you, he isnt what the club needs anymore. He tried playing not ugly then scrapped it a year and a half ago for hoofing it up to Crouch... No better than Pulis except we knew how to play defense then...

7 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Do you think Saido Berahino being at Stoke made up Fletcher's mind on this move? :ay:

Could have but Saido is literal garbage, worse striker on the squad and i bang on called it the day we signed him, absolute waste of space. Guy has zero drive...

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

Could have but Saido is literal garbage, worse striker on the squad and i bang on called it the day we signed him, absolute waste of space. Guy has zero drive...

Thought he was the talk of the town 2 seasons ago? Even Tottenham tried to sign him :ph34r:

• Subscriber

I also can't see the fuss about Berahino. A complete joke that he went for £20mil after about 18 months of being in and out at West Brom.

This may sound ridiculously negative from a Stoke point of view but the way they're going I could actually see them being in a relegation battle next year. Maybe this signing is to prevent that happening because for all it isn't an exciting one, he's steady.

48 minutes ago, Dan said:

I also can't see the fuss about Berahino. A complete joke that he went for £20mil after about 18 months of being in and out at West Brom.

This may sound ridiculously negative from a Stoke point of view but the way they're going I could actually see them being in a relegation battle next year. Maybe this signing is to prevent that happening because for all it isn't an exciting one, he's steady.

Oh it wouldn't surprise me, if they carry on the way they ended last season they'll be fighting tooth and nail to stay up. I don't think they'll go down but unless they make some real changes they could easily be fighting to get 17th.

Archived