talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Championship 2020/21 - Play-offs

Championship Play-offs  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Championship Play-offs?

• Brentford
    • Bournemouth
    • Swansea
    • Barnsley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/05/21 at 17:00

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

You can't be missing those. That's a golden chance.

If we concede a second that goal could have been the difference between being 1 down and being 2 down come the second leg 

1 minute ago, Danny said:

If we concede a second that goal could have been the difference between being 1 down and being 2 down come the second leg 

Long way to go yet. Those 2nd legs are where the real drama's at.

Not the worst result, not ideal. No idea what Pontus was thinking, if he doesn’t do that Bournemouth don’t score. We had their attack covered.

A plus today is that two big players in Rico and Dalsgaard are back, don’t think people realise how important these players are to us and they’ve been out injured. Dasilva still out too.

The difference Henrik made was immense, so direct down the right hand side.

Bryan really cost us a draw today, but that sums up his season. Statistically looks great with the assists he gets, but if you watch him game in and game out he’s been so sloppy which is frustrating cos he’s so talented.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Stan said:

Bournemouth fans so quiet. Not been in the stadium for several months and they're quiet as a mouse.

It was a pitiful atmosphere. Barnsley's was very good but Bournemouth's sounded like a preseason friendly. Glad to have fans back though, fake crowd noise, in English games at least is a thing of the past now.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

It was a pitiful atmosphere. Barnsley's was very good but Bournemouth's sounded like a preseason friendly. Glad to have fans back though, fake crowd noise, in English games at least is a thing of the past now.

Unless things have changed, I'm pretty sure there'll be no fans for Swansea's game at the Liberty. 

I know you said English games anyway, but expect the fake crowd noise at least once more. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Dan said:

And as feared, we're going to get the final nobody wanted.

It's only a 1-goal lead for either side?! Things can easily change in the 2nd legs! Us of all people should know this :P 

Mammoth game today, could be a game that sends us to Wembley, could be a game that ends up being Frank's last, who knows.

When we started playing against Bournemouth in the first leg we were all over them, I don't think Forss can start after that performance and I hope Dalsgaard and Henry are fit to go. We need them.

Genuinely bricking it, it's mad that a decade ago we were in League 1 and promotion to the Premier League was a pipe dream. What I have only just realised is 10 years ago I started supporting Brentford, 10 years ago at a game at Griffin Park against Southampton under the lights with around 5-6 thousand in attendance we managed to secure a draw with a fairly late equaliser and after feeling disenfranchised with football and as if I had no real team, it all just made sense with The Bees.

It would be very Brentford for this 10 year anniversary of mine to end up in play-off defeat, I've seen us twice at Wembley and both times ended in a loss. Let's hope we at least make it to Wembley before losing.

22 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If Brentford don't win today, I'm going to go on Football Manager, become manager of Brentford, sell all the star players, buy shit and then resign so they get relegated. 

Thanks mate xoxo

• The topic was unpinned

Archived