• Administrator

Kick-off 18.00

Live on BT Sport

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png       VS      image.png

Recent Form
Man Utd - WLWDW
Leicester-  LDWWW

Last 3 Meetings
21/03/2021 - Leicester 3-1 Man Utd (FA Cup)
26/12/2020 - Leicester 2-2 Man Utd
26/07/2020 - Leicester 0-2 Man Utd

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

There was talk that sacking the physio last year was linked to this. That was either rubbish or there's another route. Happens every game though. I know our team hours before 90% of the time now.

I'm worried that that is 5 at the back again. That to me just isn't the right personnel. Friday was a mess but one we were sort of forced into at short notice, but even still the problems we faced were predictable. Fofana & Soyuncu are both good, quick defenders, but neither of them are leaders, organisers at the back, they're both too used to Evans holding their hand a bit, it works because they're good at what Evans isn't good at, and vice versa. With no Evans you've got two centre halves looking for guidance and not finding it, and you aren't going to find it in a wing back in Castagne either. To me it's just a wrong set up and I fear we're going to piss away an absolutely golden chance, because we are absolutely capable of beating that XI they're putting out.

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

I have honestly never heard of Elanga.

This feels very Man Utd v Arsenal 2016 when Rashford emerged. I hope for a different outcome xD

Left midfielder. Swedish bloke. Looks like a lot like Anthony Martial.

Took me 18 months to get a rhythm out of him for AFC Wimbledon in The Championship. Once he got going he did well. His ceiling on FM 2020 was top half Championship.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Left midfielder. Swedish bloke. Looks like a lot like Anthony Martial.

Took me 18 months to get a rhythm out of him for AFC Wimbledon in The Championship. Once he got going he did well. His ceiling on FM 2020 was top half Championship.

Destined to score a goal on debut tonight. It's what we do. 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

There was talk that sacking the physio last year was linked to this. That was either rubbish or there's another route. Happens every game though. I know our team hours before 90% of the time now.

I really don't get it, the person leaking this is risking his job so this "fan" can get likes on Twitter at the potential beenfit of the opposition. Its not as if he's using an incommunicado account either. Bonkers world we live in.

On 10/05/2021 at 04:58, Linghardinho 77 said:

I think ole said that he is gonna be using a fully rotated squad and they include the likes of free I think Leicester is gonna win

Don’t understand the scheduling for Man U this week. Don’t think it’s just.  Was klopp the organizer? lol

• Subscriber

I really do think we're gonna end up losing this. We've lost all confidence since they scored. I feel we need to get these killed off before they think to bring on Fernandes, Cavani etc... and yet I see no evidence we're going to make it happen.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-2 Leicester City - Tuesday 11th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived