talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Would Put You Off Dating Someone?

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to What Would Put You Off Dating Someone?
  • Administrator

@MUFC would say anyone without feet.

For me, without being picky, it's various things - someone who doesn't look after themselves or take pride in what they do, someone who smokes, someone without family values/good morals etc, someone dishonest/disloyal/disrespectful etc...

I have a bug bare with lazy people me, my nieces fella will literally go to work, come home and never leave the sofa. I have a theory they absolutely loaded because I just don't see where they can be spending money. No meals out, no days out, full weekends in the house and to top it off they don't drink so there isn't even an expense on that either. 

So yeah, I like active people, I couldn't be doing with a coach potato. 

Someone that smells bad. Like BO or bad breath.

People with super shit personalities, like people who are negative about everything all the time, people that are self-centred as fuck, or people who are just really rude. Needy people and attention seekers as well.

Lazy eyes are weird, but I think I could look passed that… maybe…

Once date a really pretty girl from Knutsford, without trying to sound shallow I thought I'd landed on my feet as most people from Knutsford come from a pretty nice back ground and have money. 

As things progressed she invited me to hers for tea so I got the train into Knutsford and we walked to hers, I could tell she was nervous about something but even I didn't know what I was walking into. Basically the only council estate in Knutsford which I haven't an issue about because I grew up on a council estate, the house itself was an absolute mess, her mum was an old fat drunk sat smoking none stop and when the girl asked if I wanted to go up stairs to chill out her room was just insane, piles of filthy clothes everywhere. 

I just couldn't shake it off in my head and a few weeks later I called it off as I started to notice she was actually pretty scruffy in her appearance. 

• Subscriber

A lady who chews gum with her mouth wide open and smoked and was forever swearing would be a no goer for me but I don't think you would get any grannies my age doing the latter nowadays...I think? O.o

48 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

A lady who chews gum with her mouth wide open and smoked and was forever swearing would be a no goer for me but I don't think you would get any grannies my age doing the latter nowadays...I think? O.o

CS17349378.jpg

Instant turn off’s are smoking & bad hygiene. Not everybody can afford the most expensive clothes, but they have to be well kept and tidy. Can’t be dating some trollop.

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Someone with terrible time keeping... saying they would be ready at 12 for example then turning up at 12:15 instead... B|

xD What if they let you know in advance though??? 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Even if they let you know they'd be late at 11:59?

That's still technically letting me know in advance... I wouldn't see the point in letting me know say 10 past 12 for example because by then I would have already fucked off back home.. xD

I would probably struggle with someone who is obsessed with Social Media and spent a shit ton of time on their phone even when you are out somewhere together or always taking selfies and the like.. Always updating their facebook page from 'single' to 'knocking about with a married man' that sort of thing.. 

Archived