talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

• 1 month later...
On 20/01/2023 at 12:18, MUFC said:

Let say Pep wanted a new challenge, where would he go? If available I'd say Chelsea. Potter is under pressure and they seem to have money to splash.

I believe his rant the other day was to light a fire under the team and fans because we are going to have to be near perfect from this point out to win the title, it's do or die time. we still have to play Arsenal twice so that's 6pts we can pull back on them if we are at our best

Pep after us? an international job, he wont manage another team in England

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm completely off the planet but when I watch lower teams in the Prem play against Citeh they all fall into the say trap. They all try to play out form the back against a side the will pounce on you. Maybe it's because I'm old but I'd say let the forwards run forward and hoof it up the pitch. At leas if it goes tits up, you don't have someone in the 18yd box on the ball.

On 27/01/2023 at 07:18, Happy Blue said:

If he was an assistant manager like Arteta was lol  ..yep, Barca is he's club

He's not needed anyway, Xavi is starting to do a great job. 

Only 1 goal has been conceded this season when the defence has been Koundé, Araújo, Christensen and Balde and that was in the 3-1 win against Real in the Supercup final.

Pep Guardiola:

“I learned a lot watching by Liverpool. It’s the team I watched the most, for obvious reasons, because they were our biggest rival in the last years, and they’re going to come back sooner or later.

“Knowing the club, and the manager, and of course, players they have. I tried to copy some things, if I feel it. If I like it, feel it, can adapt with the players I have. Not because they have success, that means I’m going to copy and paste. No, no, no!” #LFC [liverpool echo]

5 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

He's not needed anyway, Xavi is starting to do a great job. 

Only 1 goal has been conceded this season when the defence has been Koundé, Araújo, Christensen and Balde and that was in the 3-1 win against Real in the Supercup final.

He's doing well like Arteta, Peps football B|

52 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Pep Guardiola:

“I learned a lot watching by Liverpool. It’s the team I watched the most, for obvious reasons, because they were our biggest rival in the last years, and they’re going to come back sooner or later.

“Knowing the club, and the manager, and of course, players they have. I tried to copy some things, if I feel it. If I like it, feel it, can adapt with the players I have. Not because they have success, that means I’m going to copy and paste. No, no, no!” #LFC [liverpool echo]

Yeah, we play nothing like you :4_joy: ..Klopp just has work horses in the midfield that run around like headless chicken, another reason Judes not coming to you ;)

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yeah, we play nothing like you 

Right now, maybe not. But look at the quote. He watched them for years. Clearly learnt something off Klopp/Liverpool otherwise he wouldn't have said it :what:

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Right now, maybe not. But look at the quote. He watched them for years. Clearly learnt something off Klopp/Liverpool otherwise he wouldn't have said it :what:

Pep says alot of things he doesn't mean, master of the mind games ..one thing he might of learned from Klopp's teams is work rate rather than football