talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Every cunt hates him too, he's a twat with players and staff!

I'm pretty certain the utd players don't hate him. A lot of people hate him because he wants them to. He plays the media like a piano. He's always created siege mentalities and people still fall for it.

11 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm pretty certain the utd players don't hate him. A lot of people hate him because he wants them to. He plays the media like a piano. He's always created siege mentalities and people still fall for it.

Nah, I’m pretty sure he’s had major issues with players at pretty much every club he’s managed. 

Yes he creates a siege mentality and everybody knows it.... but he’s still a massive twat. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Nah, I’m pretty sure he’s had major issues with players at pretty much every club he’s managed. 

Yes he creates a siege mentality and everybody knows it.... but he’s still a massive twat. 

Not the whole team at the beggining. If he fell out with the whole team at the beggining he wouldn't get results. He'll probably fall out with all the utd players next year and get sacked like at chelsea but he generally doesn't fall out with them till after a few years

Ah the good ole, "mindgames" people think Mourinho is portraying, rather him being just a plain irritable person. 

Funny how people still fall for the former, when the reasons he got sacked at Real and Chelsea were because he lost the dressing room. 3rd season capitulation syndrome. Already talking about leaving United too. 

But it's all mind games though, nothing at all to do with his attitude, that some lable as 'Greatness"

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ah the good ole, "mindgames" people think Mourinho is portraying, rather him being just a plain irritable person. 

Funny how people still fall for the former, when the reasons he got sacked at Real and Chelsea were because he lost the dressing room. 3rd season capitulation syndrome. Already talking about leaving United too. 

But it's all mind games though, nothing at all to do with his attitude, that some lable as 'Greatness"

I don't think he got sacked from real

17 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ow he deffinitily is irritable. But I still think he plays the media very well. Although I think he probably will fall out with the players and end up leaving utd. I agree with that

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Finally the best team in the World! At least for a month xD:ph34r: 

We are currently the best team in the world on current form    ...if Barca and Madrid get back on top form, or we drop off then we will have to re address the topic but right now, we are the best in the world

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We are currently the best team in the world on current form    ...if Barca and Madrid get back on top form, or we drop off then we will have to re address the topic but right now, we are the best in the world

Right now it's you guys and PSG making all the headlines.  Let's see what happens because the season is long...

Just now, SirBalon said:

Right now it's you guys and PSG making all the headlines.  Let's see what happens because the season is long...

It is and can change at anytime!    ...not really paying any attention to PSG, they play in a weak league, Spurs would look just as good over there, PSG are like Deontay Wilder, he fights nothing but bums and PSG play 2nd rate teams

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

It is and can change at anytime!    ...not really paying any attention to PSG, they play in a weak league, Spurs would look just as good over there, PSG are like Deontay Wilder, he fights nothing but bums and PSG play 2nd rate teams

Hahaha...  I agree mate, but that can work to their benefit and end up winning the Champions League which is what gives you that worldwide accolade of being the best.  Their league as it stands is terrible and was actually better last season where quality of the other teams is concerned.  But their clubs got raped!

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Hahaha...  I agree mate, but that can work to their benefit and end up winning the Champions League which is what gives you that worldwide accolade of being the best.  Their league as it stands is terrible and was actually better last season where quality of the other teams is concerned.  But their clubs got raped!

It can also backfire because they wouldn't be used to playing top level opposition like it will for Wilder when he fights Joshua  ..fighting bums is not going to prepare him for the heat AJ will bring, same for PSG

21 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It can also backfire because they wouldn't be used to playing top level opposition like it will for Wilder when he fights Joshua  ..fighting bums is not going to prepare him for the heat AJ will bring, same for PSG

That’s the question everyone is asking and reserving judgement. There’s also the issue with the moment around February when the elite teams are at their best with form and fitness. Right now it’s all about motions which should be maintained so as to arrive alive for the trophies at the important end of the season. This is why Real Madrid aren’t sweating over their dodgy form early on as long as they stay in touch or involved. 

Edited by SirBalon
  • Upvote 1

Everton and West Ham legend Tony Cottee believes this Manchester City team could potentially be the best side in Premier League history if they can maintain their electric form.

Speaking on Sky Sports, the former England international said: “I watched the game against Arsenal and what I loved about it was the confidence, the arrogance that comes with being a top team of being able to play out of any situation.

“You’ve got a goalkeeper passing it six yards, making an angle to be able to get the ball back from a defender and they play out from all angles.

“I think they’ve shut up shop defensively and we know what they’ve got going forward.”

Cottee then made the bold claim that City could surpass any of Sir Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United sides and even Arsenal’s Invincibles.

“This potentially could be the best Premier League team we’ve ever seen. You’ve got the ‘Invincibles’, and many Manchester United teams. Potentially, this could be the best.”

It’s still far too early to make that call for sure, hence Cottee repeatedly using the word ‘potentially’, but City have had the best start of any team in Premier League history while bossing a tricky Champions League group, and if this form continues, the sky is the limit…

Edited by Happy Blue

LONDON (AFP) - 

Premier League leaders Manchester City announced record revenues of £473.4 million ($619.9 million, 534.5 million euros) for the past financial year on Wednesday.

The figures published in City's annual report for 2016-17 mark an increase of 21 percent on the previous year's revenues and represent the third successive year the club's revenues have grown.

City are flying on the pitch as well at the moment, with Pep Guardiola's free-scoring side eight points clear at the Premier League summit and into the Champions League last 16.

"This report is about making sure our fans and our partners can see the true detailed status of every aspect of the club," said City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak in a press release.

"What hopefully comes across is that the football organisation and off-field business have the right symmetry and balance to allow us to continue to further strengthen and grow."

City, who were purchased by Sheikh Mansour of Abu Dhabi in 2008, remain debt-free.

During Sheikh Mansour's tenure, they have won two Premier League titles, two League Cups and the FA Cup.

The club had never previously recorded revenues above £400 million and Al Mubarak said revenue growth was moving "towards the £500 million mark".

Guardiola failed to win a trophy in his first season as City manager, but chief executive Ferran Soriano said the club's objectives were in line with the manager's.

"We are committed to playing beautiful football and to win," he said. "Both elements are compatible and the second is a consequence of the first."

Al Mubarak said the nine trophies won by City's youth teams showed youth development was "a 

central pillar for the club's long-term sustainability".

He also paid tribute to City's women's team for winning a treble of domestic trophies, calling it an "outstanding achievement".

https://www.france24.com/en/20171108-man-city-announce-record-4734m-revenues

A lesson to all the other clubs on how to be self funded and have zero debts at the same time, united need to take notes on how a proper club is run B|

12 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

A lesson to all the other clubs on how to be self funded and have zero debts at the same time, united need to take notes on how a proper club is run B|

Step 1: Be owned by a state.

Step 2: Be sponsored by an organisation also owned by that state.

Step 3: Get that state to give itself its own money by funneling money from the sponsoring organisation to the club.

Step 4: Pretend this is legitimate income.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Step 3: Get that state to give itself its own money by funneling money from the sponsoring organisation to the club.

Oh, you are such a troll! :D

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

It would be like me starting a business. A very wealthy person deciding to invest because they like the colour of my tea shirt. We make a lot of money then I say I made it.