talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You have both missed the point, you need money to make money so you invest it in a new business or growing an old one and when it's done right, somewhere down the line it will also start making you money  ..it's not rocket science guys, try and keep up!  

I've never disputed that mate. But they could have done the same thing with any club

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

But its impossible to have a reasonable convo about United when you have Cicero and TB thats why i rather just post news and stuff related to the team. "Pogba is soooo overrated" even though their beloved match-fixing coach has praised how much of a complete midfielder he is. 

Because it winds you up beautifully. 

Truth of the matter is, I rate Pogba. I think if he is in the right system and with the right mentality, he could become world class. He also has a massive ego to which he needs to overcome and become more humble with his overall mindset. 

Do I think he can accomplish this at United? Yes. Do I think he can accomplish this under Mourinho? Absolutely not. 

He has been no where near as influential as Kante has been the past 2 years. No where near, and the back to back league titles with two different clubs and a POTS award just further stamps that claim. 

I actually think Pogba+Kante work well with the national side. Both complement each other well. 

Edited by Cicero

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

But its impossible to have a reasonable convo about United when you have Cicero and TB thats why i rather just post news and stuff related to the team. "Pogba is soooo overrated" even though their beloved match-fixing coach has praised how much of a complete midfielder he is. 

If you didn't troll every Chelsea post and tried to have a debate apart from trolling you wouldn't be trolled back.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

That the beauty of belonging to a forum where everyone supports different teams.  If you just what positive comments stick to the United equalivant of RAWK or Blue moon.

A lot of the Chelsea fans are bitter about Mourinho and that colours anything he is connected to. You have to expect that in away,  Mourinho's last year at Chelsea was a disaster.  As for TB, judging by the quality of his posts, I suspect he is about 12 years old and with the time difference is usually in bed by the time I am on here, at least on a school night.

As for Pogba, now he is back from injury, hopefully we will have the last laugh.  I think he makes United tick, everything goes through him and United have missed him a great deal. Performances should be better than the last 6 weeks or so.

Edited by Redcanuck

Neither United fans or City fans can accuse each other of spending, as both clubs spend a ridiculous amount(as other big clubs do, as it's what football is about now), so what it all comes down to is who is the better team on the pitch and that is City by a margin. They play much better football, have better players and a better manager.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I think @Cicero and @True Blue are very good posters. 

3 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

A lot of the Chelsea fans are bitter about Mourinho and that colours anything he is connected to. You have to expect that in away,  Mourinho's last year at Chelsea was a disaster. 

Oh no, we are not bitter. Jose might be. Its obvious to a blind man he regrets becoming your manager. He cant go a couple of weeks without talking about something Chelsea and he looks so down when he speaks about United. Just like when he was at Inter, it's us he is thinking about.

Looking for a 3-4 million pound a season pay rise, knowing United wont pay it. Already telling everyone United will not be his last job and people in the know pointing towards Paris when his daughters University time ends in London. His son already in Paris watching them over his Dads United team.

And then this last month we hear he is coming under pressure from United fans who want him to play attacking football, just like SAF played when there was only one team to beat each year. Everybody knows Jose has a Bus and uses it in away games against other top sides, yet what does he do at Stamford Bridge this past week? He gives United fans what they want and attacks.

That's not Jose, that's a bloke who don't care and your very welcome to him. :ay:

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think @Cicero and @True Blue are very good posters. 

Cicero is one of the top guys on here. True Blue is great when he wants to, but even when he's taking the piss, I don't mind it at all. Very good bloke to have a convo with.

As for Happy Blue, he's established himself well to take the piss and wind newcomers and easy fish up. I love his posting style, but at the same time it's good we only have one of his kind haha.

4 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

That the beauty of belonging to a forum where everyone supports different teams.  If you just what positive comments stick to the United equalivant of RAWK or Blue moon.

A lot of the Chelsea fans are bitter about Mourinho and that colours anything he is connected to. You have to expect that in away,  Mourinho's last year at Chelsea was a disaster.  As for TB, judging by the quality of his posts, I suspect he is about 12 years old and with the time difference is usually in bed by the time I am on here, at least on a school night.

As for Pogba, now he is back from injury, hopefully we will have the last laugh.  I think he makes United tick, everything goes through him and United have missed him a great deal. Performances should be better than the last 6 weeks or so.

True Blue posts like that because he's familiar enough with the rest of the members to have a bit of banter with them. When he wants to, he's a very good poster.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Cicero is one of the top guys on here. True Blue is great when he wants to, but even when he's taking the piss, I don't mind it at all. Very good bloke to have a convo with.

As for Happy Blue, he's established himself well to take the piss and wind newcomers and easy fish up. I love his posting style, but at the same time it's good we only have one of his kind haha.

I think there's only one happy blue in the world mate :D

4 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Close but you're wrong. He's actually 11.

Incredibly quick witted for his age, has full on facial hair on the go, got a blowie off of the best looking bird in the year above him at his school and is the king of the playground. And for such a young boy, what a great knack he has of rattling posters.

Earns my respect.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

Incredibly quick witted for his age, has full on facial hair on the go, got a blowie off of the best looking bird in the year above him at his school and is the king of the playground. And for such a young boy, what a great knack he has of rattling posters.

Earns my respect.

Wow Lucas, You sound like someone desperate to be accepted by the in-crowd.

13 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Actually i am 30 years old big boy, i have been a member on the old forum for a decade and i know the members well that is why my posts seem to lack maturity at times. If you are trolling and taking the piss since day one, do you really expect someone to go and debate with you? The last sentence isn't considering you personally as i didn't see many of your posts.

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Earns my respect.

You know you want me 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/11/2017 at 2:28 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

MCFC have zero financial debt, but reported debt includes £66m leases on the Eitihad stadium. In addition, have net £33m payable on transfers and huge £111m contingent liabilities (potential payments based on appearances, trophies, etc).

MCFC have transferred some staff to other group companies, which then charge the club for services provided, hence increase in external charges since 2013 from £42m to £94m.
tmp_14057-DOgYTU9WkAA1NNa83635579.thumb.jpg.db30b92f5e38b669493cf3ba56afd006.jpg

tmp_14057-DOgYHWzW0AAf8qY138081019.thumb.jpg.3f7d55f2e77aa5a72cdea3c07a518262.jpg

tmp_14057-DOgXN-rX0AAKm0b55048728.thumb.jpg.294dc4d5e5a88ff120ff7dee2ad3d97e.jpg

@Happy Blue has got in your head. I bet you will love it love it if you beat them.

• 2 weeks later...