talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

49 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Shit club. Never liked them. Hope their fans enjoy league one next season. 

Id love a season in league one tbf, all them old stadiums and different teams to play  ..when we win the CL this year we will have nothing left to win anyway :what:  

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Love it. I doubt he'll play much (if ever) but developing at a European club is far better than developing at a Peruvian team.

Who knows, maybe he could surprise like Zinchenko. He's got unlimited confidence as shown in his games for Alianza.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Love it. I doubt he'll play much (if ever) but developing at a European club is far better than developing at a Peruvian team.

Who knows, maybe he could surprise like Zinchenko. He's got unlimited confidence as shown in his games for Alianza.

Bit of a weird pose to show. Is that your reaction to it too :ph34r:

Premier League rivals gang up on Manchester City with EIGHT of the top 10 joining forces to launch CAS bid to stop them from playing in the Champions League while appeal against two-year ban waits to be heard amid coronavirus lockdown

😆 what a bunch of cunts!  ..innocent on tell PROVEN guilty not guilty on tell proven innocent 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2020 at 09:06, Inti Brian said:

Nice! I thought the deal was off, but Kluiverth Aguilar is being purchased by City Group. Now it's a matter of what City club he will go to.

My guess is New York City FC.

OFFICIAL

He's joined. I am extremely excited about this transfer!

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

It’s embarrassing that you can sign for a ‘group’ and they then decide where you end up. Fuck modern day football.

I hope he stays at City. Even if he will never play, I want him to join them, develop for a few years then move on to another team in Europe. Similar to Paolo Guerrero when he was at Bayern.

Obviously my biggest hope is he debuts and becomes a regular for City but it seems a bit unlikely given their track record with these signings. So I am staying realistic.

My guess is he'll be loaned to New York City FC to start off.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

You think playing in league one will help his development? 

Developing in League One is better than developing at Alianza Lima, to be brutally honest.

I don't think he'll end up that low though. He could either be another Marlos Moreno (get loaned to secondary European sides like Girona or Getafe constantly) or a Zinchenko (Develop and then debut).

The former looks more likely if you were to ask me, but I'm excited nevertheless. We never have players signed by City, Barcelona and the likes.

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I have no idea how work permits work these days but if he’s young and South American, won’t be spend the next two or three years bouncing around Europe, before either making it at City or signing permanently for a side in Europe?

He won't join for another 2 years cos he's 16 anyways but after that I reckon he'll be loaned about a lot. As long as they are clubs in top European leagues I don't mind it. We don't have enough players in Europe these days.

• 1 month later...

Manchester City are confident that they have 'irrefutable evidence' to present to CAS in Monday's appeal against their two-year European ban, according to the Telegraph.

Earlier this year, the Premier League champions were struck by UEFA with a two-year ban from all European competition, as well as a £25 million fine, for breaches of Financial FairPlay by overstating the value of the club's sponsorship revenues between 2012 and 2016.

However, according to the Telegraph on Sunday afternoon, Manchester City are confident they have “irrefutable evidence” to present on Monday in their appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport. It was also revealed by the Telegraph that the enmity between City and Uefa was shown in a series of letters, when Europe’s governing body was accused of leaking information over the breaking financial fair play rules.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Stan said:

Aguero out for season. 

Kun is an exceptional player but a complete and utter cunt. During his City career he was also injury prone, when he came off against Burnley i hoped he would miss our game on Thursday but out for the season? Wasn't expecting that.