talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fikayo Tomori Joins AC Milan

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate no one in the history of words has ever stopped mid conversation to say "I think you mean youth product, cos academy players is x y and z".

Except, they have. We heard the same thing when United fans tried to claim Pogba as a youth product when he was merely an academy player. It isn't my fault you couldn't distinguish between the two in your bizarre attempt to resurrect the argument we don't bring youth players through. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn they should be proud that he has gone on to success so far, otherwise they never even cared about him as a human and just a commodity used to win or to be sold for profit.

How dehumanising is it to be called a product, like you're a grocery item on the shelf at a supermarket.

Just now, Cicero said:

Except, they have. We hear the same thing when United fans tried to claim Pogba as a youth product when he is merely an academy player. It isn't my fault you couldn't distinguish between the two in your bizarre attempt to resurrect the argument we don't bring youth players through. 

No I understand the difference in words and how you're using them, but football fans in general never make that distinction which is why I didn't

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

No I understand the difference in words and how you're using them, but football fans in general never make that distinction which is why I didn't

Football fans also like to line up in alleyways and bash eachother because of shirt colours

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Bit disappointed Chelsea didn't persevere with him given there's little to no difference in quality between him and some of the defenders they have but that's football.

Lampard. 

Lord knows what happened between them. He was his 1st choice last season. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived