talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transgender People in Sport

football forum

When I was a pre-teen our garden used to back on to another. There was a family there and they had a daughter a few years younger than me..

One day my Mum asked if I had heard the girls voice and thought anything strange about it, I didn't.

She then asked if I thought her voice sounded deep.

Still didn't notice.

Then she told me the girl had been born with both sexual organs and was a hermaphrodite.

I was shocked such a thing could exist.

This thread has made me think of her, I hope it has not caused her too much anguish or unhappiness no-one can be blamed for how they are born.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there should be transgender league's which are hosted with major events like the Olympics.

the last Olympics were a joke, a male of 35 years, recently decided he was a she and goes and competes in the woman's division.   thats a bullshit story right there.

trans people deserve the same rights and equality in the law as regular gendered people but this doesn't come with privileges nor should it violate the dignity of others.  A trans person cannot use female toilets because it violates the privacy and dignity of woman.  

genetics is the objective standard to determine gender.  the mental side is subjective and there for laws only work on objective fact.   if it means trans divisions, trans toilets or unisex sections in toilets then so be it but this trans stuff is now starting to diminish the sanctity of womanhood and their fundamental rights.

Archived