• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-4 Liverpool - Thursday 13th May, 2021

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

That’s not a penalty in a million fucking years. Just fuck off.

I dont think its a penalty either but I think the ref will overturn it.

The only thing I’ll say is that if that’s anywhere else on the pitch a foul is given and we all know it. Follow through tackles have always been punished. I agree it shouldn’t be a penalty, but I’m annoyed at the inconsistency of it all. 

• Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

The only thing I’ll say is that if that’s anywhere else on the pitch a foul is given and we all know it. Follow through tackles have always been punished. 

There was barely a follow through. Bailly leg is planted and his knee barely touches Phillips. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rick said:

The only thing I’ll say is that if that’s anywhere else on the pitch a foul is given and we all know it. Follow through tackles have always been punished. 

That’s absolute nonsense xD Never a foul 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Possibly. 

On the flip side, you’re bandying these thugs in with harmless people by saying “fans are taking a stand”. Not all are innocent and not all are guilty. Not once did I say that people shouldn’t be protesting, I’m just saying that I don’t think criminal behaviour is right. 

So many ways to protest can be considered criminal, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be done. Slashing the tyres was a good option

• Administrator
Just now, Redcanuck said:

Didn't look like it was hit all that hard,  don't think ge would have got a hand on it?

Think it was going right in the corner. Or in off the post perhaps. 

Let’s be honest, if you’re not giving fouls for contact made after then yeah, it’s not a foul. But that isn’t how refs operate and not giving that is inconsistent with how they give fouls because Baily’s foot followed through with studs up against the ankle/shin. Consistent with what refs seem reckless, it was an inconsistent decision.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

That’s absolute nonsense xD Never a foul 

If it’s on the halfway line you don’t think it’s given a foul. I’m not having that 😂 they always get given by refs. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived