• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Final - Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City - Saturday 15th May, 2021

football forum

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, binder said:

WTF!!!! they got fans in the stadium! I cant even buy an ivory back scratcher in person and the Limeys is goin to football matches!

Most of the fans wearing blue, what does that mean?

AH, it means they are all Chelsea fans, cus the Leister (or whatever they are called?) are wearing Wine colored shirts.  And I know that for a fact, cus all i been drinkin is red wine for the past year, well, whtie wine too, even Rose, sometimes, vodka or gin too, Brandy of course in your coffe and yeah beer too, you need sumthin for breakfast.

I will go for the Lester, since they appear to have no support in the stadium.  Did I mention they actually have fans in the stadium!

26 minutes ago, binder said:

AH, it means they are all Chelsea fans, cus the Leister (or whatever they are called?) are wearing Wine colored shirts.  And I know that for a fact, cus all i been drinkin is red wine for the past year, well, whtie wine too, even Rose, sometimes, vodka or gin too, Brandy of course in your coffe and yeah beer too, you need sumthin for breakfast.

I will go for the Lester, since they appear to have no support in the stadium.  Did I mention they actually have fans in the stadium!

They wear maroon coloured shirts so when they score five both @Stan and @Dan can make a Maroon 5 joke.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, binder said:

I will go for the Lester, since they appear to have no support in the stadium.

Are you taking the piss? 

• Administrator

Thomas, Fofana and Tielemans our stand out players. 

Finding it hard to create anything. Tielemans will be the one to create if it does come to it. 

Still absolutely shitting it. 

Just now, Whiskey said:

Urgh, when the camera goes to the crowd and people have actually bought that Chelsea shirt.

mate it will be the sort of jersey people will be jealous of in 10 years because not many people will have them. happens all the time, i have seen it happen shirts that I thought were ugly become popular 

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City - Saturday 15th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived