• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Final - Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City - Saturday 15th May, 2021

football forum

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Great to see how much it means to the Leicester fans to be fair.

That's my reasoning. This means ten times more to them then it would to Chelsea fans. Not a sleight against Chelsea fans but the first win means more than winning it however many times Chelsea has won it in the last 10 years.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

That's my reasoning. This means ten times more to them then it would to Chelsea fans. Not a sleight against Chelsea fans but the first win means more than winning it however many times Chelsea has won it in the last 10 years.

Not even just that, Leicester have to work for their success. Chelsea just have to wait for the bankrolling to happen again

Just now, Danny said:

Not even just that, Leicester have to work for their success. Chelsea just have to wait for the bankrolling to happen again

oh behave mate, leicester aren't some poor club that has to beg for money on the street corner, they are owned by a billionaire family and earn tv revenue from the richest league in the world, they aren't a little club that struggles to pay the bills on time

I still don’t get VAR, why was it not checked for the Leicester goal but it was for the Chelsea one, they need to sort it out asap.

Great to see the foxes win it though but I don’t get the inconsistencies in the use of VAR, just bin it.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

oh behave mate, leicester aren't some poor club that has to beg for money on the street corner, they are owned by a billionaire family and earn tv revenue from the richest league in the world, they aren't a little club that struggles to pay the bills on time

But the club doesn’t spend anywhere near what Chelsea do, and they don’t spend what the top 6 do yet they’re up there. They are where they are now off of the back of a miraculous league title win, never expected to be in this position when they first came up.

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City - Saturday 15th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived