talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2020/21 - Week 35 Table

• Administrator

A bumper week of fixtures meant slightly higher-than-average game-week scores, and this resulted in a fair bit of movement in the top half of the table.

@Dan had the highest score of 21 and this moved him above @Storts and @Rucksackfranzose, while my 20 points moved me ahead of @The Liquidator.

@LFCMike and @CaaC (John) were next best with 17 points, the latter being the only one to correctly predict Leeds' 3-1 victory over Spurs. 

Every player got double-digits, although @Foxc1 might have thought he missed out with his 2-1 predictions only bagging him 11 points.

PL - 35.PNG

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Storts said:

Nothing worse than getting excited cause you get the Stan tag only for it to be because someone went ahead of you 

Noted :ph34r:

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Dan said:

Jesus Christ @Rajabhat Rovers has absolutely pissed it.

Think he’s just a professional prediction league guy. Bet he’s on all the forums doing the same cause not like he posts anything else. Should be banned next year imo :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

Think he’s just a professional prediction league guy. Bet he’s on all the forums doing the same cause not like he posts anything else. Should be banned next year imo :ph34r:

I'd rather have them around participating all season as opposed to some numpties that post shite around the forum, potentially migrating from other forums... :whistling:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived