Real Betis vs Huesca
Cadiz vs Elche
Getafe vs Levante
Real Sociedad vs Real Valladolid
Valencia vs Eibar
Villarreal vs Sevilla

image.png

- Atletico Madrid can win the title if they win and Real lose

- Elche will be relegated if they don't better Huesca's result, as Huesca have the better H2H
- Eibar will be relegated if they lose and Huesca draw, or if they draw and Huesca win
- Real Valladolid will be relegated if they lose and Huesca win/Getafe draw or win

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to the wire this, honestly thought Atletico would run away with it at the start because Barca and Real appeared in a mess. 

I think Real win it now myself, Atletico have been stuttering for weeks now and have allowed Real back in. They go away to Real Valladolid who are fighting for survival and Real face Villarreal who will no doubt rest their whole team for the biggest game in their history on the Wednesday night. 

Barcelona need to sort that defence mainly. Also a bit more quality in attack(if Fati hadn't gotten injured, that would be a massive boost in itself) but the defence is the main problem. Araújo is a beast but the rest of the centre backs are utterly terrible. I also don't think Koeman is the man to take the team forward. He's done well bringing in young players but he doesn't strike me as being a winner, despite winning the Copa del rey.

Hopefully Atlético win it now.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived