talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Brom 1-2 Liverpool - Sunday 16th May, 2021

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

You might have a point of he wasn't stood right in front of the keeperxD

Would Alisson have saved that and stopped the goal if that player wasn't there? That's all that should matter.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TAA tries to occupy the same space as Thiago, needs to push wide more and drag the game down the line so there’s more passes available for Thiago to make. I get why he does it when you have a stiffer midfield but he shouldn’t need to occupy space centrally now Thiago is there

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

We'll never know

Then 'we' should probably have another look at a full speed replay of that goal. It pinballed into the bottom corner in the space of less than a second. No goalkeeper saves it.

15 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The 'interfering with play' rule another one where they've removed the grey area for a black and white type rule and have made it an even bigger farce in doing so. Just daft. That's a goal if we all take our personal biases out of it and focus on the game being played in the spirit it was intended.

This. Allison clearly not being impeded by the forward being there, therefore should be given as a goal. The speed in which that happens from the offside, Allison doesn’t get to it, is never even gunna make an attempt. One of those.

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

This. Allison clearly not being impeded by the forward being there, therefore should be given as a goal. The speed in which that happens from the offside, Allison doesn’t get to it, is never even gunna make an attempt. One of those.

They show an angle from behind the goal and it looks very much like he’s being impeded.

WHAT A WAY TO GET A WINNER THOUGH

• Subscriber

This league is such a farce. Match fixing at its finest to allow for some decent fixtures next week.

That disallowed goal is as bad as anything I’ve ever seen from VAR.

That corner should not have even been taken, time up. 

Hard to take it seriously at this point 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

It's always a minimum of 'X minutes'. 

Anyway, sure we had one this season when Mane was in on goal and the ref blew before the added time was up. Swings and roundabouts

1 minute ago, Storts said:

This league is such a farce. Match fixing at its finest to allow for some decent fixtures next week.

That disallowed goal is as bad as anything I’ve ever seen from VAR.

You are actually off your head. Have you seen some of the decisions against us this season?? 

Goal was disallowed and rightly so, he’s stood right in the eye line of Allison. If that’s not interfering the I don’t know what it. 

The corner was awarded before the 4 minutes was up, and might I add that West Brom done plenty of time wasting so you’re reaching there with that. 

I wanted to cry along with Ali there, that’s genuinely one of those unbelivable pivotal moments. Fucking massive. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They show an angle from behind the goal and it looks very much like he’s being impeded.

WHAT A WAY TO GET A WINNER THOUGH

His ability to save it hasn’t been impeded as he had no chance of saving it, there is less than half a second between the player blocking Allison’s view and the ball being struck, it’s then struck into bottom left hand corner. No chance mate. Terrible decision.

But who cares cos Allison just scored a header xD

Just now, Danny said:

His ability to save it hasn’t been impeded as he had no chance of saving it, there is less than half a second between the player blocking Allison’s view and the ball being struck, it’s then struck into bottom left hand corner. No chance mate. Terrible decision.

But who cares cos Allison just scored a header xD

Even if it’s a terrible decision, VARs made so many of them against us it’s high time we start getting some bullshit go our way.

First LFC keeper to ever score in a professional match!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rick said:

You are actually off your head. Have you seen some of the decisions against us this season?? 

Goal was disallowed and rightly so, he’s stood right in the eye line of Allison. If that’s not interfering the I don’t know what it. 

The corner was awarded before the 4 minutes was up, and might I add that West Brom done plenty of time wasting so you’re reaching there with that. 

I wanted to cry along with Ali there, that’s genuinely one of those unbelivable pivotal moments. Fucking massive. 

You won a league getting decision after decision. 

VAR just a tool for the league to legally match fix let’s be honest. Sky now get their final week with something to play for. 

Not a chance that goal should have been disallowed! They didn’t even show it from the actual finish - just the assist. No way was he impeded for the goal. It’s just a joke decision you won’t find any neutral agreeing with. 

It’s fortunate he let you play on for no reason at all, time was up. Nothing in that stoppage time suggested they should add more on  

• The title was changed to West Brom 1-2 Liverpool - Sunday 16th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived